Recent content by thecourier

1. Soul X Regalia Plugins [MV]

Oh crude, had no idea!
  2. Soul X Regalia Plugins [MV]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170713085553/https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/rmmv-js-plugins/ Seems like there is a treasure trove of plugins that have been deleted/lost. Does anyone have a place to get backups?
  3. Burning Orca Shops

When writing the plugin command, I wrote OpenShop <FPshop1> instead of just OpenShop FPshop1. I thought that the "< >" was necessary to have in the plugin command. I thought this because other plugins will use "<>" in their commands like <cannot discard> in yanflys.
  4. Can't Change Menu Opacity

Thanks for the reply! So after rearranging them in the correct order, the problem still persists.
  5. Burning Orca Shops

When I talk to NPC with the plugin command, I get this. edit: realized its because I kept the <> tags. Is it common practice to remove them in other plugins? If not, I would suggest indicating that for new users. Thanks for the plugin!
  6. $gameSystem.versionId is not a function [YEP CoreEngine.js]

Hey guys, yes it turns out it was an incompatible plugin that was calling that function. Thank you for the help.
  7. Can't Change Menu Opacity

I am using Yanflys core plugin set to 255 max but it doesn't get rid of the slight opacity, I want it to be completely solid. Also, I was using the YEP Options Core plugin, which lets you change the color of the menu, which I suspect might have caused the problem because when I uploaded my...
  8. $gameSystem.versionId is not a function [YEP CoreEngine.js]

I get this error when trying to load a save from my project. :( Everything was working before. Game is able to start a new game and save, but trying to continue crashes the project. Any solutions? YEP_CoreEngine.js:1098 TypeError: $gameSystem.versionId is not a function at...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarco1802