Recent content by Thedemonpit

1. Thedemonpit

That moment goofs are quite common due to your brain dumbing off

That moment goofs are quite common due to your brain dumbing off
  2. Thedemonpit

Strange Text Error

Wll it appears that my save might have buged out due to the save being from a previous rpg maker version or something. The text seems to not be glitching out anymore. I will be closing this thread. Thanks for trying to help me even though I was just a goof
  3. Thedemonpit

Strange Text Error

I have been experiencing a strange text error upon loading a save file in my test. I was wondering what I would do to fix this. I will include examples of the text errors with the list of my plugins. If anyone has any tips that could help me that would be great.
  4. Thedemonpit

How do you guys go about a barraks

I have been wraking my brain for about 2 weeks and I'm still not sure what A medevil style barracks would look like. How would you guys go about that?
  5. Thedemonpit

Town of beginings tile set not working properly

I gotta say thank you. I feel like a autistic boy. Thx for helping realize something im to stupid to recognize sometimes.
  6. Thedemonpit

Town of beginings tile set not working properly

For some reason the town of beginnings walls for the inside are through. By that I mean characters can walk through them even though they are supposed to be walls. I've tried altering the walls into different slots but I just cant seem to be able to solve the problem. I will have a screenshot of...
  7. Thedemonpit

Town of beginnings being weird

Oh thx that actually helped extremely. Gonna close this now
  8. Thedemonpit

Town of beginnings being weird

So I got the town of beginnings dlc and I had a simple question. Why are so many of the tilesets dark when everyone else ive seen use them have a normal brightness with the tiles. Ill put a example image
  9. Thedemonpit

Sideways tent. Rpg Maker Mv

Alright I will try that.
  10. Thedemonpit

Looking for a certain sound

thank you. It actualy worked like that.
  11. Thedemonpit

Sideways tent. Rpg Maker Mv

Im looking for tents. Even if it is close to the similar one turned to the right or left. So people can enter from the side. Anyone found anything like that?
  12. Thedemonpit

Script call for new game?

All you need is to use a event as your character while you start the real one invisible. Have the event with the character pic do what you need. Then fade out the screen with a player transfer. Have the player go univisible before/after you transfer the character and have the screen in. Since...
  13. Thedemonpit

Hi!

welcome to the community. In a sense I do the same thing but with my story boarding. I've always been a more of a writer and a idea boy so I try some different tacticts like a alchemy academy that adds more teachers and shop-keeps when you do things for the academy Along with some of my story...
  14. Thedemonpit

Script call for new game?

get yanflys pre-title events script with the savesync plugin. It allows you to make title screens like that along with having it be altered with a switch as long as the players saves. I will edit this with plugin links in a moment. Update- Here you go it turns out it was himeworks not yanfly...
  15. Thedemonpit

Looking for a certain sound

What is the sound after. It sounds like it says yourajungle

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purrski