Recent content by Thefeelz

1. Making a TP reduced cost Cooldown RPG Maker MV

I am making a Rogue kind of class similar to WoW, where MP is the Energy Bar, and all abilities costs MP and refund it (for less than the original value to make a focus point on other abilities). The refund is to act as the "energy regen" and these abilities generate "Combo Points" (25 TP) which...
  2. Make a ability require a certain amount of TP to cast, but not consume it.

It's fine, I just linked a common event with a Conditional branch to give myself the new appearance and abilities and linked that to a else branch so when the state fell off I reverted back to my old form and lost my abilities.
  3. Make a ability require a certain amount of TP to cast, but not consume it.

THAT IS PERFECT! Thank you :) I was looking all over the State to figure it out haha.
  4. Make a ability require a certain amount of TP to cast, but not consume it.

Confusing I guess lol, but basically I'm trying to recreate World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Demonology warlock style. I want to be able to: 1) Go into Metamorphosis based on either 25, 50, 75 or 100 TP. 2) Make it so when you enter Metamorphosis it doesn't consume all the TP to enter it...
  5. Yanfly's Skill Cooldown v1.12 not working.

It was actually a very simple fix. In my plugins folder I had it saved as YEP_X_SkillCooldown.js when it should have been saved as YEP_X_SkillCooldowns.js the S at the end of Cooldowns is what got me. Issue resolved.
  6. Yanfly's Skill Cooldown v1.12 not working.

1) I just tried with a new game with only these active. 2) These are the Plugins I have in the order in my game. 3) And here's, I think, the error I tried it again and it still didn't work. I hope I gave you the right screenshots and thanks for the quick response :).
  7. Yanfly's Skill Cooldown v1.12 not working.

I have only been using RPG Maker MV for about a month now, and started using plugins 2 weeks ago so im insanely new to all of this. But whenever I use the Skill Cooldown plug in, it crashes my game after I use an ability that has a cool down timer for it. Basically my goal is to re create a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4D_