TheGamedawg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I once had a cool Youtube series idea in which I look at terrible games and find redeeming qualities. I might try that during winter break.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    It's been done before, but the guy I follow who did that stopped doing it for a while. So I'm all for this.
    There are 2 kinds of RPGs. Ones where speed is the most important stat, and ones where it is the least.
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    or rpg than on every season flips between those values, like pokemon between generations...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Binding of Isaac isn't really an RPG, but they have the formula down: move too fast, and you'll go out of control. Move too slow, and you'll get hit.
    Mellye
    Mellye
    Yeah, on my own personal game I'm trying to get to a formula where Speed is important without being absurdly good - I don't like it when it gets to a point that a character is able to act twice as much as another (that's way too much effect for a single stat, imo).
    Today I got a digital drawing pad! Now I'll be able to make my own artwork for my games!
    Zortik
    Zortik
    What did you get?
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    A Wacom Intuos. I've heard great things about Wacom and the Intuos was the most affordable version my local store had.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Nice! I've head Wacom was a really good brand as well.
    What kind of weapon would an elderly mole who is the curator of a library use? He has the highest attack stat in the game.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    book? ruler? the little pointing stick thing with chalk on the end?
    BlackestSoul
    BlackestSoul
    I'd say a walking cane. For some reason i see an elderly mole curator wearing a top hat, a monocle and a suit... But thats me.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    I'd suggest Ball and Chain / Flail as the weapon. The logic can stem from him studying from ancient books and (since he has the highest attack stat) appreciating how much strength it takes to wield them correctly.
    Does anyone know what game my icon is from? Here's a hint, it's a PS1 game.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    nothing I recognize but I missed out on a lot of those games since I never got a ps1. Only later did I start picking up some of the jrpgs.
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Eternal Eyes, for the PS1. A hidden TRPG gem similar to Rhapsody. Also, no judging for being like 10 days late to the response party :x
    TheGamedawg
    TheGamedawg
    It is from Eternal Eyes! The character in particular is Powan, who is one of the characters you start with.
    I want the screen to flash with a big *crack* sound when someone gets a critical hit. How hard would it be to do something like that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r