Recent content by TheGeneral50

1. TheGeneral50

Trying to implement Enemy Chase?

Yep, that did it, not sure why so many RPG Maker VX ace tutorials suggest adding so many events to get those outcomes.
  2. TheGeneral50

Trying to implement Enemy Chase?

Hello everyone, trying to figure out another minor game bug issue that I want to correct before moving forward with my Game Prototype testing? Right now I'm working on having enemy npcs chase after the protagonist character in my test stage, however, I'm having two weird issues occur. First, the...
  3. TheGeneral50

Timer Not Stopping?

Yep that fixed it perfectly! Thank you so much!
  4. TheGeneral50

Timer Not Stopping?

Hello everyone, first time posting here, and excited to be utilizing the RPG Maker VX Ace for Game Design study. I'm right now trying to work on a small horror game that wanted to implement a timer system that when it hits 0:00 marker the game is completed. However, when the timer does hit this...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.
I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emistro