TheGreenHorse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• こにちは!Is using different languages in profile feeds allowed?
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    @Slim (Can i call you slim?): That's the informal version, こんいちは sounds way too formal :p

@Alkorri: Actually, just for no reason? It is a way of practice i guess?

@Ultim1337Gamer: Why do your status always have flying pigs?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Nope, it's konnichiwa => こんにちは. I've never seen anyone use the ones you've typed. When they're informal they're using やほう (spelling may vary though as I've never seen it written).

And yes, you can call me slim ^^
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nope. This is an English forum. We moderate the status feed too, so stick to English please.
    Get to talk to a mod and no wonder they'll be next day on your profile to check out if you're doin' well.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Depends on what you talk to them about ;) And of course statements like THAT are just invitations for others (including other mods) to go check it out too ...
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    THAT means?
    I love your tears. Your pain is you our pleasure and joy. We want to break your heart into small, little pieces. We're ______.
    Having any good jokes in mind except for SoulPour777 puns is tough to do.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I got lots of good jokes... Mine aren't really "forum friendly" though. Or "society friendly" either. It's hard to have "clean" jokes.
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    Yeah. So let's change it:

"Having any clean good jokes in mind..."
    It irritates a lot when people joke on the net and it's not taken like a joke, the tone's so uneven! And that leads to weird problems with weird people.
    I hate when people keep copying manga drawings and say they're awesome. When you make your own original one, even if it's not so good as the copied one, is copying still better?
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    I'm trying to draw my own at the moment. But I have to admit... I suck at copying. So I don't know... Everyone has to start somewhere I guess.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I only trace outlines, and do the features, har, etc etc
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    But if you copy a drawing, and make it your hobby and say 'i copy so nicely!' that's weird.
    Yeah. I made myself some japanese Profile. I'm not really a horse, i just named myself because i'd a pet of the main character in my game which was a green-style horse. That's just my identification code.
    If you take someone's profile picture, edit it, and post it, is it cheating?
    Euphoria
    Euphoria
    Uh-oh I looked at your profile, don't get mad :p

Just kidding.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Being a fan is something totally different Euphoria.
    Euphoria
    Euphoria
    Well, I haven't seen all the talk between you two, so I don't know for sure. I'll tell horsey to back-off a little if he's really creeping you out :p
    Do not anger the gorilla. Can I get suspended if I do this?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    ahahahahah!

I must warn you however...the spell delay of my summon (Omega Weapon) is very long. So don't expect her to act quickly, plus I send her only if someone annoys me directly.
    Deleted
    @Dalph: ^Or if someone declares war on you lol ;)
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Of course, that rule was written before Dalph joined to forum...
    I don't think a lot of people here know me yet...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Oh I'm flattered, thanks for the compliments.

And nobody is stupid here...well there are a few exceptions yes, but I don't think that you're one of them.
    ??????
    ??????
    Can I be one of the exceptions ? :D
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    @Dalph: OK nice. I'm not stupid? I always though people like me for that :( ...

@Dekita: It's certainly your wish, but you won't like it!
    Fe + O2 + H20 = Green Light
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    And now I stare at this status like an idiot...

What I read is Iron and Oxygen and Water

react together and produce

Green Light. :p

I even searched several names on Steam.

This haunted me! Dam! :p
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    Iron and Oxygen and Water. Iron is a reactive metal. You should guess soon :(
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Hehehe. Ok I'll wait to support you, just give us a heads up ;)
    let us make this community better! !!
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    Charlotte, I just meant helping people... got wrong vocabulary????????
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol ... mod team could use some work? You don't think the community is already fine partly BECAUSE of the work being done by the mod team? I'd hate to think what it'd be like if we didn't do everything we do (most of which you don't know about) ;)
    TheGreenHorse
    TheGreenHorse
    Arin, Shaz does a LOT of work. She closes threads so quickly one can't think, she moved my script in an hour. You'll not find a single thread shaz hasn't helped.

And the mod team is doing the MAJOR work. (Sorry if i'm bieng partial) but Sharm, Archeia and Shaz have done EVERYTHING to make this community better. If someone has to improve its.... some people...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone