Recent content by Theguysayshi

1. Theguysayshi

Script to Manually end an actor turn in battle

It causes a crash sadly... Thanks for the help though.
  2. Theguysayshi

Single actor, default turn order. Is it possible?
  3. Theguysayshi

Hi there, I have a small but seemingly easy script request that I can't find the answer to. I have a timer parallel processing event, when this timer reaches zero, I'd like to call a script that ends the actor turn instantly, ignoring any inputs (the actor skips his turn) I have no idea how to...
  4. Theguysayshi

Recovering Lost Scripts

Found it! Thank you so so much!
  5. Theguysayshi

Recovering Lost Scripts

@Roninator2 I'm terribly sorry, but I have no idea what you mean by that... I searched for a file/folder named R to Z and didn't see anything. I'm not sure what you mean by "_to_reorder link" either. Is the file there or is it not?
  6. Theguysayshi

Ah! Drat you're right... Sorry I'm new here haha Apologies. I will do that.

Ah! Drat you're right... Sorry I'm new here haha Apologies. I will do that.
  7. Theguysayshi

Sorry for the intrusion, I'm looking for a VX script called "Save File Doctor"...

Sorry for the intrusion, I'm looking for a VX script called "Save File Doctor" https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/save-file-doctor.40497/ Sadly, the website is gone and the script sadly lost to the world. I saw that you used it a bunch and was wondering if you still had it! It...
  8. Theguysayshi

Recovering Lost Scripts

I'm looking for an important script called Save File Doctor! from Source https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/save-file-doctor.40497/ I don't see it in the github but maybe I'm just blind. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
  9. Theguysayshi

Force Action: Quick question using the script version

Looking up the code only yields the use of the code sadly. In any case, here's what I've been working with. "Force Action" (in purple) runs the instance it is called. So no issues there. However, $game_troop.members[0].force_action(4,-1) $game_party.members[0].force_action(4,-1) Don't do...
  10. Theguysayshi

Thank you for clarifying, but I'd like to know how to execute it. For example, I've also tried $game_troop.members[0].force_action(4,-1) $game_party.members[0].force_action(4,-1) to force both parties to use skill 4 on a random target but sadly this does nothing. Battle commands are also not...
  11. Theguysayshi

Script Call Support Boards

Shifting my question here since I'm an idiot and didn't see this thread. Would someone mind telling me how to call Force Action via script? (actor and enemies, in this case skill 5) I've tried $game_party.members[1].force_action(5,-2) $game_troop.members[1].force_action(5,-2) But nothing...
  12. Theguysayshi

Would anyone mind showing me how is it called? I want to use the script version of "Force Action" as I want to call the command with variables. I've tried: $game_actors[0].force_action(1,0)/ $game_party[0].force_action(1,0) for actors and $game_troop.members[0].force_action(1,0) for enemies...
  13. Theguysayshi

Is it possible to extend/alter a state's duration in battle?

Thank you! I had no idea how to edit state values, so I wasn't sure how to get around it. Thank you so much! Now I know.
  14. Theguysayshi

Is it possible to extend/alter a state's duration in battle?

Hi there, Each state has a set turn duration, but I was wondering if it can be extended via a scripts so they can last longer or shorter depending on the battle. Once such problem is when using a move that gives you many positive states for one turn, but the states stand alone last for longer...
  15. Theguysayshi

Decreasing Hp or Mp overtime in battle?

Excellent, this is just what I need. Thanks a bunch you guys ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metric