Recent content by thehackeryacker

1. thehackeryacker

Import Blender Rendered Images? (outlined image after selecting alpha channel)

I am trying to get help specific to my problem. I use Blender to model and create graphics. My problem is , when I edit my pictures and import them, then select the alpha layer, their is still a rigid outline of the BG color around the image. Lets say I create a character and export the image...
  2. thehackeryacker

Simple Swap Battle Actor 0.2c

I am sorry, I started a new project with all the default database settings, added the summon skill. Guess it would make sense the actor got no exp. since the bat enemy was set to 0 exp. Thank you again, I had a set up like this with common events, in which the caster would return if the summon...
  3. thehackeryacker

Simple Swap Battle Actor 0.2c

How do I go about making the caster receive the exp.?
  4. thehackeryacker

Event triggered by having an item?

@SpookyHollows I tried this on RMMV, I am sorry i just noticed and had to edit, you are using ACE. I am fairly sure the results will be the same, these are simple eventss. common events, and conditional branches.. You will need your characters graphics, starting and what you want it to...
  5. thehackeryacker

Turn Towards This Event

Maybe a little more explanation, I don't know the jscrip, but you should be able to do this with events. Edit:: Make an event in paralell mode to constantly check then > you can set a variable to players direction by  Variable:xxxx:Player Direction (pick a variable , name it ) set it to...
  6. thehackeryacker

Change Actor Collapse SE with an event

I assume you know that there are sound settings in the system tab. but this will only make it play that sound everytime an actor dies. If you are wanting to change it on a battle to battle basis, you would have to event it before and after as you said, if you are correct (i am not using ATB) and...
  7. thehackeryacker

Show Picture During a Skill

have you tried making an animation file with that image? This would be the most simple way, I believe the fire all 3 has a "summon" type picture appear before the flames explode.
  8. thehackeryacker

Is it possible to display text on the map screen at all times?

I imagine with the yanflys eventminilabel plugin, you could make an event in the bottom left on the first map the player appears on, set to paralell, and have it follow the players X, Y movements. But you would have to add it to every map. You can use the \N[n] to display the name of the...
  9. thehackeryacker

Change Actor Collapse SE with an event

are you wanting to do this everytime the player dies? You could make a battle event when the actors hp is 0 to play a SE. you would have to put it in every troop that you wanted it to happen though
  10. thehackeryacker

can't equip weapon

@monissa Everything appears to be in order, class has flail equip, weapon set to flail, event adds constant +1, and actor set to class. Have you tried making another event (try quick event, chest , add broken mannacles.) and see if that works? Or try saving, closing RMMV, and re-opening it...
  11. thehackeryacker

Young Sprite Fishing with fishing line. Animated!

Nice, are you using it with a fishing side-game implemented??
  12. thehackeryacker

Alice in the wonderland

Yes I did, as I am using RMMV now myself. If that was something you wanted, it could easily be edited with GIMP (I would've offered to edit it) Glad you found what you were looking for. @Makio-Kuta   Thanks for clearing that up.
  13. thehackeryacker

Alice in the wonderland

I know of a sprite on devian-art, as far as copyright with this character, being a book, a Disney movie, and Tim burton, I'm not sure of the usage rights.
  14. thehackeryacker

Constructo's NEW weapons (Katar, Shuriken, Kunai)

Thank you, I needed shurikens for my ninja! :-D
  15. thehackeryacker

New here. I have some questions.

(after browsing through extensive list of wonderful YEP plugins... (Yanfly Engine, incase I assumed you knew, he has 62 so far that I know of...) You need Skill core and Limited  Skill uses. I suggest checking out all YEP plugins but here is a view of what I have and then a link to Yanfly...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I posted a funny gag reel of Drifty's video's here, but realized it was probably too riskay, so I deleted it, oops, lol.
Another room (actually other half of previous room)
What should I focus on today?

Character Portraits?
OR
Mapping?
Alright, I think I've got tired of VXAce. I guess I will jump to MV.
Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrogScholar