TheKawaiiNekko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?
    Solo
    Solo
    You can actually remove the Save command from the menu, too, if you want.

I can't remember which script it is, but just search for "add save command" (might be an underscore or two between the words) and make it a comment by adding "#" in front of it. It might be Scene_MenuBase or one of the Window_ scripts.
    Solo
    Solo
    No wait, it's Window_MenuCommand. Make "add_save_command" a comment.
    TheKawaiiNekko
    TheKawaiiNekko
    Oh.. Thanks!
    Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i almost forgot,so i dont have to create an event At EVERY spot cuz that would be annoying, when you are makeing seas and stuff.If you know one,please let me know.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Why not make the water swimmable via the tileset settings? there are a few water tiles anyway, so you can make one of them swimmable and the others not...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    you can use the bush setting to make them appear "above" the player btw just like the tall grasses
    TheKawaiiNekko
    TheKawaiiNekko
    Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!
    Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old ones )=
    Arin
    Arin
    Just look up Royalty Free music on Google.
    Arin
    Arin
    Also, Scythuz has a catalogue of music, from what I can see in the Resource Forum.
    TheKawaiiNekko
    TheKawaiiNekko
    Thanks!
    Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.
    TheKawaiiNekko
    TheKawaiiNekko
    Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Well you can have a blank event having those settings in somewhere inaccessible, then make your control event transfer that event to the right position and change it's graphics...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    maybe ask in the forum.
    Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    The default text color is pulled from the Window graphic. So, you can adjust colors there as well. :)
    Kyriaki
    Kyriaki
    If you wanted to do 'all of the text' you could always edit your window skin and change the first color of the set in the lower right box without having to get into all that messy script stuff.
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    Right Kyriaki. Dx Good call, I can't believe I forgot. =x
    I Want to come up with a sad story for a horror game but i cant come up with anything. DX Can anyone help me with ideas???
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    A family living in a haunted house near the sea, the managed to survive the ghosts but died due to being eaten by sharks when they swam in the sea... (just really wanna see some shark ending ever since I watched Gravity)
    supercow
    supercow
    or a man lost his remote tv xD
    Skeletra
    Skeletra
    I have a play script from High school. It is sort of horror but you can adjust it to make it like one. I don't know if it would be classified as horror or sad story, but message me and I will type the script and give it to you. It is about love betrayal which will lead to murder, then the spirit tries to bring the murderer to justice. Again you can adjust it to your liking...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.
Thought something big was going down when I saw a riot van and two cop cars outside my home. Nope. Just multiple calls about one man kicking off in the street. xD
RPG Maker MZ does confirm in its RPG Maker website blog about new features. Graphics of course look gorgeous, but how about what keeps the engine together?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap