Share This Page

TheKawaiiNekko

Villager, Female

Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon?? Nov 19, 2013

TheKawaiiNekko was last seen:
Mar 25, 2014
    1. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon??
    2. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Solo
        Solo
        You can actually remove the Save command from the menu, too, if you want.

I can't remember which script it is, but just search for "add save command" (might be an underscore or two between the words) and make it a comment by adding "#" in front of it. It might be Scene_MenuBase or one of the Window_ scripts.
        Nov 12, 2013
      3. Solo
        Solo
        No wait, it's Window_MenuCommand. Make "add_save_command" a comment.
        Nov 12, 2013
      4. TheKawaiiNekko
        TheKawaiiNekko
        Oh.. Thanks!
        Nov 12, 2013
    3. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i almost forgot,so i dont have to create an event At EVERY spot cuz that would be annoying, when you are makeing seas and stuff.If you know one,please let me know.
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Why not make the water swimmable via the tileset settings? there are a few water tiles anyway, so you can make one of them swimmable and the others not...
        Nov 11, 2013
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        you can use the bush setting to make them appear "above" the player btw just like the tall grasses
        Nov 11, 2013
      3. TheKawaiiNekko
        TheKawaiiNekko
        Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!
        Nov 12, 2013
    4. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old ones )=
      1. Arin
        Arin
        Just look up Royalty Free music on Google.
        Nov 11, 2013
      2. Arin
        Arin
        Also, Scythuz has a catalogue of music, from what I can see in the Resource Forum.
        Nov 11, 2013
      3. TheKawaiiNekko
        TheKawaiiNekko
        Thanks!
        Nov 11, 2013
    5. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.
      2. TheKawaiiNekko
        TheKawaiiNekko
        Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?
        Nov 1, 2013
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Well you can have a blank event having those settings in somewhere inaccessible, then make your control event transfer that event to the right position and change it's graphics...
        Nov 1, 2013
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        maybe ask in the forum.
        Nov 1, 2013
    6. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?
      2. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        The default text color is pulled from the Window graphic. So, you can adjust colors there as well. :)
        Oct 31, 2013
      3. Kyriaki
        Kyriaki
        If you wanted to do 'all of the text' you could always edit your window skin and change the first color of the set in the lower right box without having to get into all that messy script stuff.
        Oct 31, 2013
      4. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        Right Kyriaki. Dx Good call, I can't believe I forgot. =x
        Oct 31, 2013
    7. TheKawaiiNekko
      TheKawaiiNekko
      I Want to come up with a sad story for a horror game but i cant come up with anything. DX Can anyone help me with ideas???
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        A family living in a haunted house near the sea, the managed to survive the ghosts but died due to being eaten by sharks when they swam in the sea... (just really wanna see some shark ending ever since I watched Gravity)
        Oct 30, 2013
      3. supercow
        supercow
        or a man lost his remote tv xD
        Oct 30, 2013
      4. Skeletra
        Skeletra
        I have a play script from High school. It is sort of horror but you can adjust it to make it like one. I don't know if it would be classified as horror or sad story, but message me and I will type the script and give it to you. It is about love betrayal which will lead to murder, then the spirit tries to bring the murderer to justice. Again you can adjust it to your liking...
        Oct 30, 2013
  • About

First Language:
    English