Recent content by TheKawaiiNekko

1. TheKawaiiNekko

Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon??

Is There Any Way To Steup You Chased By A Dragon??
  2. TheKawaiiNekko

Oh.. Thanks!

Oh.. Thanks!
  3. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?

Is there any way to only have save points in vxace and no saveing from the menu?
  4. TheKawaiiNekko

Cool!

Cool!
  5. TheKawaiiNekko

Thats not a bad idea!

Thats not a bad idea!
  6. TheKawaiiNekko

Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!

Oh i didnt know about that,Thanks!
  7. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i...

Is there any script for rpgmaker vxace that makes water swimmable but only a certain spots.and i almost forgot,so i dont have to create an event At EVERY spot cuz that would be annoying, when you are makeing seas and stuff.If you know one,please let me know.
  8. TheKawaiiNekko

Thanks!

Thanks!
  9. TheKawaiiNekko

Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old...

Do anyone know where i can get some free songs for rpgmakervxace?? Im kind of tired of the old ones )=
  10. TheKawaiiNekko

Thats Cool!

Thats Cool!
  11. TheKawaiiNekko

Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?

Thanks But Is There Any Command for it?
  12. TheKawaiiNekko

Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.

Is There Any Way To Make A Charater Shake like in fear? If You Know Please Tell Me how.
  13. TheKawaiiNekko

Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?

Is there any way to change the color of the text in rpgmvxace?
  14. TheKawaiiNekko

Great ideas Everyone thx!

Great ideas Everyone thx!
  15. TheKawaiiNekko

Yeah Thanks!(is there a reply button? im new lol)?

Yeah Thanks!(is there a reply button? im new lol)?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap