Recent content by thekenbaum

1. thekenbaum

Yanfly's Option core Fullscreen Option?

I'm making a visual novel and I am wondering if it is possible to make a Fullscreen option in the menu using Yanfly's Option Core?
  2. thekenbaum

Extra Turn Bard Skill

I'm developing an RPG Game, I was wondering if it's possible to make a skill for my bard that uses a lot of TP and targets one of the allies and (with a 10% chance) makes it so they get to take an extra turn before the enemies. Would this be possible?
  3. thekenbaum

Modification to Astfgl66's animated bust plugin

Astfgl66 has this plugin that is almost perfect for my game, I have voice acting in my game and this plugin is only lacking an option to sync the animations with the SE audio; like having it pause in moments of silence or having the mouth stay open when a character is screaming; stuff like that...
  4. thekenbaum

Astfgl66's animated bust plugin upgrade

Astfgl66 has this plugin that is almost perfect for my game, I have voice acting in my game and this plugin is only lacking an option to sync the animations with the SE audio; like having it pause in moments of silence or having the mouth stay open when a character is screaming; stuff like that...
  5. thekenbaum

I can make you have fun.

I can make you have fun.
  6. thekenbaum

Anti save-edit plugin idea

I recently came across a website that allows users to cheat by editing save games (http://www.saveeditonline.com/), you can change variables, gold, weapons, items, and a lot more; and this could be problematic for a lot of developers since it's so easy to find (Quite literally, google 'rpg maker...
  7. thekenbaum

hot and ready.

hot and ready.
  8. thekenbaum

Save/Load during Auto Event

I have found a method of allowing saving at anytime. Yanfly's picture common events + DreamX's add on for it.
  9. thekenbaum

VN Maker isn't out yet, and we don't know when it will be out.
  10. thekenbaum

Is VN Maker out yet?
  11. thekenbaum

I'm making a Visual Novel and I would Like to know how to set up a means of save/loading a game during an auto event (Since the game is mostly auto events.) I would also Like to know if there's a way to have it load back to where it was in the auto event insted of at the beginning of the auto...
  12. thekenbaum

Binding of isaac Movement

I couldn't find anything.
  13. thekenbaum

SCP Help

Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind, but again; I can't find a plugin that would allow for it. Quasi Movement+ has a function that makes the player face towards the mouse but that only works while the player is standing still; and unless I can find another way to do it, I'm not quite sure...
  14. thekenbaum

SCP Help

i'm making a SCP horror game; and I want a way to represent SCP-173 as it's the most popular SCP, I can't think of a way to do that without dual stick movement. As far as I could tell from my 3 hours search online, there isn't a plugin that allows dual stick movement, Quasi movement+ is...
  15. thekenbaum

Binding of isaac Movement

The reason why I'm asking this is because i'm making a SCP horror game; and I want a way to represent SCP-173 as it's the most popular SCP, I can't think of a way to do that without dual stick movement. Maybe You can think of a way? SCP-173 is pretty much a weeping angel from Doctor Who if you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro