Recent content by thekingohearts

1. thekingohearts

Translating a script from Ace to MV

Thanks bgillisp that did it for me
  2. thekingohearts

Is it possible to create a conditional branch to detect if  this control variable Control Variables > Game Data > Enemy #'s > HP is lower than the Max HP of an enemy.  Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Shaz
  3. thekingohearts

i officially have mv! any tips & tricks ?

Alright I recommend yourself a scope of what you want to do first Find out YOUR strengths as a designer and weaknesses.  You can create great experiences with this software I recommend checking this out to start. Watch tutorials and get familiar with the program its very...
  4. thekingohearts

$gameTroop.members()[1].hp() < $gameVariables[3] Where 1 is the number of the enemy in the troop and 3 is the variable where you stored the hp. I want to store enemy health hp into a variable so later I can activate an event that will only happen if the enemy has not taken damage...
  5. thekingohearts

Battle Event, activate when doing no damage

Wait never mind I forgot I changed the state in the Conditional branch from  State-Guard To In the party, program still doesn't detect when I guard to activate a battle event
  6. thekingohearts

I FOUND THE ANSWER! I changed Span from BATTLE to MOMENT
  7. thekingohearts

In this simple example I just want the game to detect that someone is guarding But that text doesn't activate when I go to Battle Test... and only select guard 
  8. thekingohearts

The idea is: this you are fighting 2 slimes guarding and not doing damage allows the slimes to give text speeches. How do I do that? When I try to do a conditional branch that activates if  my character guards the event does NOT activate. Scripts I'm  using in this order...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945