TheLastPancake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't updated this in 2 years. Honestly, that's because I ended up switching jobs. I picked up the old project that I mentioned last and I'm deciding to finish it. But before I do, I'm going to spruce up my skills so it's a kick-ass game. :D
    New project is actually going pretty well. Finding time between working and sleeping. xD
    TheLastPancake
    TheLastPancake
    xD Thanks guys. I'll try to work on it some more soon. I'm thinking of releasing a demo as well. :)
    TheLastPancake
    TheLastPancake
    xD Thanks guys. I'll try to work on it some more soon. I'm thinking of releasing a demo as well. :)
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Go for it, just remember to find the right balance between working on the game and living your life, after all you don't want to burn out!
    Thinking about doing a Let's Play series on YouTube. >.>
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    How much ram memory do you have? Programs that records game footage usually runs heavy on the memory once It's recording and have a big impact on your frames per second. You could try lower the recording quality a bit and see if that helps with the performance, fraps uses different settings to up the quality of the footage but you can exclude them to make the footage more smoothly if you lack memory. I'm sure there is something similar for Camtasia, but if you experience lag from it...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I think I would reject my suggestion about getting fraps. The total amount of disc space can also have a impact on the performance of the recording, so if you are low on disc space that could be an issue as well.
    Skunk
    Skunk
    doo itttt! :D
    Well, here goes my first attempt at working with script. -le gulp-
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    If it's the first one no problem, it will be much better when you remake it ;) .
    TheLastPancake
    TheLastPancake
    I'm not making the coding, I'm trying to use it in my game. -shot- I've never done much with coding before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyk