themo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ear infection.. so much pain omg. I am medicated to the point of liver failure at the moment so don't ask me to draw lol
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Had one of those once when I was a kid. Had to get 2 giant needles in both my bum cheeks and couldn't sit down for a while because of the pain :p
    themo
    themo
    i am out of painkillers and the pain just woke me up at 2:30 am ... i think i am going to be cranky today.
    Rose wala leo
    I am happy and proud of my lady victoria sprite, a marked improvement from my early ones.
    Sprite collection starting to look good finally
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    That they are, I was just looking at your thread myself. I think it may be time to pump up the size of some of those things though. Maybe like Mack size? Or XP sized creatures? very cool though. XD
    Skunk
    Skunk
    Oh hell yeah man, Its looking amazing!

"Themo's Vault"
    "lollipop lollipop oh laah-lol-lolipop" been singing that for 3 hours while i make candy shop tile set and icons XD
    Note to self: Take some time off making icons and tiles to actually work on my game XD
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Double note to self: Take time off every once and a while, it really helps you get ideas since you're not constantly worrying about it. It's kinda like getting the ideas as soon as you go to sleep, you stop worrying about it for the moment and then poof, ideas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4cheetos201v2