TheModel79
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The sun is shining, but I won't be going out in it because I burn rather than tan :-(
    Mihel
    Mihel
    50SPF forevah
    EZaxess
    EZaxess
    Even 50fps can be helpless for some redheads, depending on your skin's pigmentation unfortunately.
    TheModel79
    TheModel79
    Not a redhead. Just very fair skinned. @Kevvviiinnn LOL No I definitely don't sparkle. I'm expecting the hayfever to kick off soon too. This is why I prefer the Winter months.
    When studying C++, sometimes things seem to click and make sense. Other times, nothing seems to sink in and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall. But I will keep going and I will succeed.
    Damn my lack of creativity! What happens next!?!
    Espon
    Espon
    Draw a duck
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Ex girlfriend/boyfriend shows up and poisons the MC. Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
    TheModel79
    TheModel79
    Thanks for the suggestions. They don't quite fit with the current theme of my story, but still appreciated :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a nice little platform coming along backwards compatible with MV.
I'm so amazed at this ABS plugin for MV. This is a plugin that can literally fulfill my biggest game dreams, creating an Ultima VII-like game. Below is a video of a quick scenario I created to test out the plugin. The music in the video is my own composition.

The MZ Steam discussion board is filled with so much whining. Glad I never have to go there, or to any Steam discussion board. Anyway, here's something awesome:
I've been meaning to create a better trailer for my game but it takes time, so for now all I got is the same old trailer with updated footage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tihn