Recent content by thenerdmansion

1. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Playtime window in main menu

Yep!!! It works like a dream!!! The clock works at all times. The location works without using Map Display name and the variable is there. Applause to my good Dev_with_Coffee, this man made a WHOLE plugin without having the engine for it. IMPRESSIVE!! and I am very grateful :D!!
  2. thenerdmansion

much appreciated, I've put you in my credits :D!
  3. thenerdmansion

No worries! I'm very satisfied with the plugin. I did go into the plugin and changed the variable to 20 manually but the update makes it easier being just being able to decide which variable you want to use without having to go into the plugin. Much appreciated. The only suggestion I can think...
  4. thenerdmansion

This is solid! Thank you so much! I just need the information to show and it is definitely showing. I truly appreciate it!
  5. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Perceiving Shapes (Horror)

Just as CarelessRex said, this game was absolute quality in all categories with how fun it was :D
  6. thenerdmansion

RMMV A Swift's Life 2 - The Journey (Summer Jam Game)

I do not know. Feel free to share :)
  7. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Variable HUD

I need this exact thing but I need 2 variables to show in the corner for my mini game. 1 for the opponents score and one for the players score.
  8. thenerdmansion

RMMV A Swift's Life 2 - The Journey (Summer Jam Game)

I've never played a game like this one. Very interesting :D.
  9. thenerdmansion

RMMV Meganoble

In an effort to revamp all games by the nerd mansion with absolute quality before the release of Epic Wings 3 the following changes, fixes and updates have been made to Meganoble. Thank you for your attention and your downloads much love, The Nerd Mansion ^^. UPDATE/PATCH FIX: 1: Show standard...
  10. thenerdmansion

Greetings my fellow plugin creators. I am using the default rpg maker mz menu but it doesn't come with a game time window. While I am at it I'd like to request -A game time window -A variable window (This game will have Karma points for doing good/bad things) -A map location window I've...
  11. thenerdmansion

Game Time - Time system

is it just me or am I the only one who can't access the website fomr DKP plugins?
  12. thenerdmansion

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

That's a good questions xD. When I am mapping it's like seeing the world come to life with my creativity. It's like playing Minecraft and getting to build something beautiful in the exact way that I wish I could decorate a one of my rooms without money restraints :).
  13. thenerdmansion

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! You suffer from the exact same thing I used to suffer from. Not being able to finish the game :D. I was in a loophole for 8 years, I'd start a game and not finish it. How do you fini- Shhhhh, the F word is forbidden because I still have to add 5 other mechanics that I'm not sure...
  14. thenerdmansion

I'm always happy to serve :D/ Also. your game is really, REALLY good but I was only able to find a demo of the game. Will there be a full release to the game any time soon? I'm interested in placing this game on the nerd mansion store but only the full version :).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgeal365