TheoAllen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    If they like it and think it is worth using, leave it. Maybe they found a use that you didn't?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I find it funny because most of the time It's otherwise. They want a certain ability to get buffed while I thought it was fine.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Nerf it.....muahahaha >:p
    The Anthem of the Heart is such a good movie. Where I have been all of these times.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Spoiler Alerts: this story is around the main character' s parent divorce. It is a lot of drama and musical if you like those. Mortal lesson is do not be a whistleblower because you get into a trouble. Let a business as usually happen. I am kidding the clear moral lesson is do blame something else and accept your past. Then, you are finally more on with your life.
    Have you ever thought of a cool game feature idea but ended up dropping it halfway because you're too lazy to make it works even though you can?
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    That's honestly most of my problem, other than the fact that I don't have as much freetime as I thought I would.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Cus I'm an adult, and adults never have time.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, Yes, I do. Learning opportunity cost can be time consuming, plus it might be beyond my current abilities. How about you? Please share your funny story with us?
    Good thing about MIDI:
    It sounds different based on the synthesizer.

Bad thing about MIDI:
    It sounds different based on the synthesizer.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well technically MIDI is just the method to store the data, the sound is played by samples which can be changed :p
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    True. My friend once used MIDI format not to actually store a music arrangement, rather create a beatmap for a rhythm game because MIDI editor is convenient.
    NPC: "Thanks for delivering the item to another NPC. Here's the key to the dungeon as a reward"
    Random idea: You don't buy consumables. You use consumables by spending "gold" right in-battle. The limit is technically how much money u own.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    also, I dont play pokemon so idk that reference
    gambitben
    gambitben
    The wonderlauncher (the pokemon thing) was quite similar to that: you got some tokens every turn and could turn them in for an item that would be used that very moment; I always wondered how it would play as an actual in game mechanic... go for it @TheoAllen :rwink:
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Eww! Heresy!
    XCOM Chimera Squad is a cute litte xcom spinoff game. Probably perfect if you don't want a full-blown modern xcom experience.
    Lockdown extended for a whole month *inhales deeply*
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    The difference is we used to do distancing in peace but nowadays u'll be hearing complains 24/7
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, I apologize that my words sounded serious. I just worried because I did not know what is going personally before I grasp what going on. I see some people feel uncomfortable stay home too long. I should the better wording. How are you doing? Are you doing well? It is sound lighter and positive.:LZSsmile:
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    When I said intrusive? I mean the government policy. Are you ok with um health policy? Or you think it is too much. I did not know what your country implementation. It is just educational and updating if you would like to tell me. Not criticism or hard feelings, ok. I hope you understand me well.
    There're two types of people in the world. The chosen one, and the rest aren't chosen.
    Reactions: JojoLaVache
    Johnny_Ray
    Johnny_Ray
    Let me save you from this bad guy using this tehnicque that no one else knows just yet and yes you will only be able to watch the fight and that's all about it.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    so you noticed...
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, who are the chosen one? What do you think? The one lies as second nature, the one are murderous that see peole as number or animal, the one chosen enough to silence others of criticism of oneself.
    Fun fact: I know how to code before I even know parallel process common event works on all maps.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    The documentation for RM is so bad, I'm not surprised. I'm still learning weird things about it and I've already created 5 plugins.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Even I still exploited stuff like how active event page could act in parallel or making use of move route which overlapping each other. Feels like playing minecraft now.
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Gotta be honest, I had to make a comprehensive list of what works and what doesn't in RPG Maker so if someone I knew ever wanted to get into it, I'd just tell them from the list.

Like I had no idea what PHA did before I started doing some testing, or what the hell labels were for or why they were useful. (Spoiler: extremely useful)
    Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
    Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yeah, we are under indefinite shelter in place. I don't mind when I think of people like my parents and others who are at high risk, but it's getting harder some days.
    Tfw, almost hitting 3 digit hours of playtime but you haven't complete a single game bcz the early game is more fun than the late game, so u keep restarting.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I rarely make it to two digit hours these days. Beat days gone two times but aside from that...I honestly can't remember the last time I've actually finished playing any game, but I'm fairly certain I was a teenager at the time.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    There's two games I made it to 4 digit hours in: GMod and Minecraft. Generally, I rarely even reach 3 digits. The last game I actually finished was probably Persona 5. I rarely ever get fully through a game.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    My only 4 digit hours in-game probably just Skyrim. Although that probably a combination of legal and illegal playtime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhollin77