TheoAllen
Last Activity:
Oct 16, 2019 at 2:11 PM

Awarded Medals 2

Share This Page

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades, Male, from Riftverse

Veteran

Fun fact: the time I discovered that there's turn based battle RPG was the same time I discovered RM. Oct 14, 2019 at 6:18 PM

TheoAllen was last seen:
Oct 16, 2019 at 2:11 PM
    1. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Have you ever ban a game not bcz it's so bad, but bcz it's so good and addicting?
      1. Artificer likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. megumi014
        megumi014
        I remember a game that was both super bad and very addicting on facebook xD we (as in a group of friends) had to collectivelly stop playing because it was reaching alarming states of mind lol
        Jun 1, 2019
      4. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        Few years ago, I was addicted to a mobile Visual Novel that I almost got myself in a debt.
        Jun 1, 2019
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I haven't but I get it. Spending too much time on a game you enjoy too much can have a negative effect on your life. Ex: WoW players.
        Jun 2, 2019
        Artificer likes this.
    2. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Random anime rule: Regardless of the genre, there must be at least one episode dedicated to swimsuit.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        Swimsuit episodes? That's not enough! Every anime actually needs a Hot Springs episode & forgo censorship BS! If High School DxD & To Love-Ru can do it, so can any other anime! TADED!
        May 31, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I feel in the minority for disliking the hotsprings/beach party episodes. I would probably like them more if the guys weren't way too young and didn't all look like they avoid exercise and sunlight like the plague. There's no eye candy for a heterosexual female in her 40's. ;p
        May 31, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I really miss the nerd boy with glasses trope. Or the gushing nosebleed scenes. They don't make them like they used to.
        May 31, 2019
    3. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Fren: "Items in ur game are useless, I dont need em at all" | Me: "wat difficulty did u play?" | Fren: "Easy"
      2. Ebanyle
        Ebanyle
        @Poryg that's me with Nocturne, I only learned that you could switch members in battle halfway the game..
        May 30, 2019
      3. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        Fren: "The boss's ultimate attack is too strong, I keep dying." | Me: "Did you guard and/or debuff the boss on the turn she uses her ultimate attack?" | Fren: "No, guarding feels like a waste of a turn." | Me: "...."
        May 31, 2019
      4. Animebryan
        Animebryan
        @Fernyfer775 I'm having that same problem with Fate/Grand Order. The special event boss is way too OP. Ultimate attack powerful enough to 1-shot even Lv100 servants (45k+ damage!). Defensive skills limited by long cooldowns make it harder to survive.
        May 31, 2019
    4. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Which is worse? a boss that becomes a party member but weaker. Or a (useful) party member that becomes a (final) boss cz the story demands?
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        @Kupotepo I like how you usually twist the conversation that it was me who wants things. You said mine was impressive, so I thought u already played one.
        May 30, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @TheoAllen, I sew your posting of battle about 4 mouths ago I believe. Sorry, I didn't play your game yet. I sure your game will be great. Sorry for confusing you. Please help me navigate to your game. Is it is in the game developing section or the complete game? Sorry again for confusing you.
        May 30, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @TheoAllen, please bear with me. Remember my English is not that great, so I might cause miscommunication. Please do not get angry. Nevermind I found the games on your Information page. Sorry for the irritation causing by my brain. It is a long day lol.
        May 30, 2019
    5. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Ppl born with no talent. Talent is made from effort. Because when the effort is paid off, people will say to you "omg, you're so talented!"
      1. Kwerty and Mystic_Enigma like this.
      3. ??????
        ??????
        fair enough :D
        practice really only makes perfect when your able to properly learn from your mistakes and improve over time.
        May 23, 2019
        Sharm likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        The really funny thing is that in a way, my teacher was wrong too. There's a challenge out there where you record yourself doing something you want to get better at, but you have to do that thing a lot of days in a row. 90 or 100 or something? Anyway, those people all get drastically better at it, doesn't matter what it is. Brains are awesome that way.
        May 23, 2019
        Kwerty and ?????? like this.
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm talented at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. And even weirder, once I even did it with my eyes open (Definitely not worth bragging though, the sped up time and hallucinations make it a rather unpleasant experience).
        May 23, 2019
        ?????? likes this.
    6. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      still the same song I shared in another day, but with different structure. I wish someone write a lyric for it.
      1. Knighteriius likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        The short version (up to 1:23) was meant to be a forest theme for RPG. It was an extended version for an exercise, then ended up having a pop song structure (verse, chorus, bridge) lol.

So, it was about a forest, a cloistered forest, with the great tree as the center of it. There's a tribe who's protecting it. At least that was in my mind when composed this. But it really can be anything.
        May 23, 2019
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'll keep a tab open on this in case I get any ideas then.
        May 23, 2019
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @TheoAllen should make a tutorial? Your music is a melody.
        May 23, 2019
    7. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      "Children have a nightmare in their sleep, and adults just wake up to them"
      1. Elliott404 likes this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I get the best of both worlds! Wait. . . .
        May 21, 2019
        Elliott404 likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I dunno, I’m pretty familiar with the sleeping kind as well.
        May 21, 2019
      4. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        For me nightmares usually turn into funny dreams (I realize its a dream and then stuff gets weird) and I don't wake up until the normal time.
        May 21, 2019
    8. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      now let see if I can fit these skills and actually make em balanced.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        I do not see the one with your name. Wait, wait, which website of Yanfly?
        May 20, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        The one that yanfly use to host their plugins. What else? Also, do you even use discord?
        May 20, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        May 20, 2019
    9. TheoAllen
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        It has an old school feeling. Maybe it's the MIDI lol.
        May 11, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Yeah, my inspiration mostly were from old-school composition :D
        May 11, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        It's well done!
        May 11, 2019
        TheoAllen likes this.
    10. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      The hardest question i can't answer "how many plugins/scripts do you use in your project?"
      2. Ebanyle
        Ebanyle
        I cry everytime I see how other people's games run smoothly at 60 FPS :'D
        May 10, 2019
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        May 10, 2019
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        @Kupotepo when u see your project as a pure code, you don't see numbers of plugin/script. Because RM project is not a game that you can count the mods. The code is open that it gets blurry. Would I could a code that does only one thing in one map as a separate script/plugin by itself? Does separate script slot that store damage formula is also a script by itself?
        May 10, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
    11. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      "Make a game that you like to play" is somewhat a lie. Bcz if I do, ppl who play my game is going to have a hard time finishing it.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I think that is somewhat true, because chances are that games you like are also liked by other people. So you're basically making a product for customers who are in the same market as you.
        May 7, 2019
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        Not exactly a lie. It never said other people would like it ^^
        May 8, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        But @cabfe the full quote included that promise. It just bcz the character limit in status update sucks :(
        May 8, 2019
    12. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Rules no.12 said: "Do NOT use unreadable text color, specifically red & blue for mods". So, red & blue text color are unreadable?
      2. ArielSystem
        ArielSystem
        Still readable If the background colour is not both of them.
        May 5, 2019
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yeah, it’s worded poorly. Those should really be two separate statements - don’t use unreadable colors and don’t use red and blue, as those are “mod” colors.
        May 5, 2019
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @TheoAllen, too bright colors for game's texts really hurt my eyes. Too dark is hard to read for me. Unless, I am an owl lol.
        May 6, 2019
    13. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Am I the only one who never played RM games in full screen?
      3. OmnislashXX
        May 4, 2019
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Never been a fan of playing RM games on full screen mode that sometimes I even forget that it has that option... Sometimes I try to use it but it feels weird to me.
        May 4, 2019
        Knighteriius likes this.
      5. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        No, I tend to instant quit and uninstall rm games that force fullscreen immediately.
        May 4, 2019
    14. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      I like it that some ppl just assume that everyone live in the U.S.
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        No, Theo's from Indonesia, which of course is just one of the many states in the US.
        Apr 30, 2019
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Yeah, and somehow people assume that everywhere else in the world has the same living conditions and tech as US/UK.
        Apr 30, 2019
      4. kirbwarrior
        kirbwarrior
        I mean, they are 5% right...

@Sharm Even further is thinking culture and morals are the same. Heck, how people act while drunk is different in different parts of the world.
        Apr 30, 2019
    15. TheoAllen
      1. Kauzz and MushroomCake28 like this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Lol that is so true. How many times did I have to open the database just to check the animation id or item id. And let's not forget icon index.
        Apr 28, 2019
      3. Kauzz
        Kauzz
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOO TRUE
        Apr 28, 2019
    16. TheoAllen
      1. Tw0Face, Knighteriius and samkfj like this.
      2. Knighteriius
        Apr 27, 2019
    17. cowcaine
      cowcaine
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Please only use English on the forum.
        Among other reasons, we need it for the moderators. For all I know you're using this to insult TheoAllen or something. ;)
        Apr 26, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Translated: My weapon is ready to strike you down TheoAllen, so prepare yourself, for I am the great cowcaine not to be confused with any white substances.
        Apr 26, 2019
        TheoAllen likes this.
      4. cowcaine
        cowcaine
        whoops sorry my bad xd haven't read the forum rules yet. :D
        Apr 26, 2019
    18. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Me: "I've seen everything in spaz 2, this game becomes boring" | Also me: *still continue to play spaz 2*
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Space pirates and zombies? I still need to finish playing the first one!
        Apr 26, 2019
    19. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      Oh, am I suppose to name my own save game? Well let's just use default "NewSave" name then.
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        "Slaughter Save" "Before The Hardest Boss" "Cry"
        Apr 24, 2019
        Calluses likes this.
      3. Calluses
        Calluses
        my favourite is "this is actually boring and i'm not gonna play ur game anymore" as though the dev can hear me roasting them, but the save files never have enough characters for it so i just write something stupid like "noobgame" instead
        Apr 24, 2019
    20. TheoAllen
      TheoAllen
      peeps on the internet: "Good morning" | me: "yeah, good night. Im goin to sleep, k bye".
      1. Finnuval and OmnislashXX like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Lol. You sound like me.
        Apr 23, 2019
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        relatable
        Apr 23, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Lol. Someone told me this morning "Hey, you probably are still sleeping, but..."
        And I was on my way home from a night shift. I'd told him I'd have a night shift.
        Apr 23, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Signature

[​IMG]
    The joy of having a good complete game
    [​IMG]
    My stuff: