TheoAllen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I tried to not look at the map, I get lost more often in Fallout 4 than I do in Skyrim. The building all looks the samey :/
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Well, I guess there aren't too many ways you can represent rubble.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    "(...) and then, turn right at the fallen building. No, not that one!"
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    ..and once you do that, turn left at the glowing turtle. No not there, that's a glowing rock, can't you tell the difference?
    Every game should have custom visual equipment regardless of whatever equipment you're wearing.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Why pain? and why needs more RAM? You just need to attach 100+ stat bonus from a dragon armor into your leather armor.
    autophagy
    autophagy
    I love visual equipment but I don't love drawing all the parts
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Games have always made compromises to speed up development time. I'm not aware of any 2d rpg that changes your appearance depending on equipped parts.

Pokemon also has shortcuts. They have simple attack animations but many character types.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    The Euro metal vibes are strong with this one. I'm guessing you're a Rammstein fan too Theo?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    lol no, u might be surprised that I'm more into anime op/ed (easier to get exposed to em than western music bcz I watch anime regularly per week), and this was like an exception bcz
    1. Bismarck (my fave battleship)
    2. The song chord progression is similar to most of my music.
    3. It's fairly simple yet sounds epic.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    This MIDI sounds awesome.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    My fingers play many instruments: piano, flute, trumpet, keyboard, female body. I have a phd in the last one.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I play the computer keyboard and the female body. But I can say that I play them well. Nevertheless, due to my antisocialness I'm not too popular with girls, so I son't get to play them too often.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Quality over quantity. As a fellow introvert, I prefer lasting relationships rather than "short lived" ones. The previous comments were just jokes (although it is true that playing the piano did get me a couple of encounters).
    Reactions: Poryg
    If I said "Free for commercial", do I need to say an extra thing like "and non-commercial".
    Played Starbound in survival difficulty. Died bcz didn't expect the underground hole was too deep. "No fair!", *proceed to use cheat codes*.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    to use cheat codes is only acceptable in GTA San Andreas and previous games haha
    Poryg
    Poryg
    GTA San Andreas? And what about other games? The Sims becomes boring without cheatcodes rather quickly. IDDQD and IDKFA were awesome.
    tfw something works in a test map, but stopped working in the actual game map.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Nevermind, I put the wrong parameter. Probably a sign I need to sleep _:3
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I did that too. Copy the wronged events and getting angry about it.
    Have you ever ban a game not bcz it's so bad, but bcz it's so good and addicting?
    Reactions: Artificer
    megumi014
    megumi014
    I remember a game that was both super bad and very addicting on facebook xD we (as in a group of friends) had to collectivelly stop playing because it was reaching alarming states of mind lol
    Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Few years ago, I was addicted to a mobile Visual Novel that I almost got myself in a debt.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I haven't but I get it. Spending too much time on a game you enjoy too much can have a negative effect on your life. Ex: WoW players.
    Random anime rule: Regardless of the genre, there must be at least one episode dedicated to swimsuit.
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Swimsuit episodes? That's not enough! Every anime actually needs a Hot Springs episode & forgo censorship BS! If High School DxD & To Love-Ru can do it, so can any other anime! TADED!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I feel in the minority for disliking the hotsprings/beach party episodes. I would probably like them more if the guys weren't way too young and didn't all look like they avoid exercise and sunlight like the plague. There's no eye candy for a heterosexual female in her 40's. ;p
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I really miss the nerd boy with glasses trope. Or the gushing nosebleed scenes. They don't make them like they used to.
    Fren: "Items in ur game are useless, I dont need em at all" | Me: "wat difficulty did u play?" | Fren: "Easy"
    Ebanyle
    Ebanyle
    @Poryg that's me with Nocturne, I only learned that you could switch members in battle halfway the game..
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    Fren: "The boss's ultimate attack is too strong, I keep dying." | Me: "Did you guard and/or debuff the boss on the turn she uses her ultimate attack?" | Fren: "No, guarding feels like a waste of a turn." | Me: "...."
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    @Fernyfer775 I'm having that same problem with Fate/Grand Order. The special event boss is way too OP. Ultimate attack powerful enough to 1-shot even Lv100 servants (45k+ damage!). Defensive skills limited by long cooldowns make it harder to survive.
    Which is worse? a boss that becomes a party member but weaker. Or a (useful) party member that becomes a (final) boss cz the story demands?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Kupotepo I like how you usually twist the conversation that it was me who wants things. You said mine was impressive, so I thought u already played one.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, I sew your posting of battle about 4 mouths ago I believe. Sorry, I didn't play your game yet. I sure your game will be great. Sorry for confusing you. Please help me navigate to your game. Is it is in the game developing section or the complete game? Sorry again for confusing you.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen, please bear with me. Remember my English is not that great, so I might cause miscommunication. Please do not get angry. Nevermind I found the games on your Information page. Sorry for the irritation causing by my brain. It is a long day lol.
    Ppl born with no talent. Talent is made from effort. Because when the effort is paid off, people will say to you "omg, you're so talented!"
    ??????
    ??????
    fair enough :D
    practice really only makes perfect when your able to properly learn from your mistakes and improve over time.
    Reactions: Sharm
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The really funny thing is that in a way, my teacher was wrong too. There's a challenge out there where you record yourself doing something you want to get better at, but you have to do that thing a lot of days in a row. 90 or 100 or something? Anyway, those people all get drastically better at it, doesn't matter what it is. Brains are awesome that way.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm talented at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed. And even weirder, once I even did it with my eyes open (Definitely not worth bragging though, the sped up time and hallucinations make it a rather unpleasant experience).
    Reactions: ??????
    https://youtu.be/tEVHLo1Kueo still the same song I shared in another day, but with different structure. I wish someone write a lyric for it.
    Reactions: Knighteriius
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    The short version (up to 1:23) was meant to be a forest theme for RPG. It was an extended version for an exercise, then ended up having a pop song structure (verse, chorus, bridge) lol.

So, it was about a forest, a cloistered forest, with the great tree as the center of it. There's a tribe who's protecting it. At least that was in my mind when composed this. But it really can be anything.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'll keep a tab open on this in case I get any ideas then.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @TheoAllen should make a tutorial? Your music is a melody.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyben