TheoAllen's Recent Activity

1. TheoAllen replied to the thread Crafting sucks?.

Because those two are connected. One suck, the rest are suck.

Jun 19, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  2. TheoAllen replied to the thread How do you guys come up with fantasy names?.

Option 1: Combine two random nouns or literally with an adjective or even verb. I'm not even the native but I've seen many "fantasy...

Jun 19, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  3. TheoAllen Being good as a kid is a prodigy. Being good as an adult is expected. »

Jun 19, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  4. TheoAllen replied to the thread Story vs Gameplay - which is more important in a RPG.

For me, the puzzle is when a thing is less randomized, thus, the improvisation is rather limited (And the actual puzzle makes you...

Jun 19, 2019 at 12:33 AM
  5. TheoAllen attached a file to the thread Make looping BGM - Part 1 (OGG Vorbis).

Check if the metadata loopstart and looplength are already registered. In Foobar2000, it goes like this (my bgm). [ATTACH] This is...

Screenshot_1108.jpg Screenshot_1109.jpg Jun 18, 2019 at 9:14 PM
  6. TheoAllen replied to the thread Story vs Gameplay - which is more important in a RPG.

Right, take an example of BoF4 (iirc it's the only JRPG where I got so far and almost finished, and has a good story in my opinion). The...

Jun 18, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  7. TheoAllen replied to the thread Theolized Sideview Battle System (Now with EDITOR!).

So you're asking for a resource which is the template? then it has nothing to do with this. Maybe you will have a better luck asking in...

Jun 18, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  8. TheoAllen liked BlackGoldSaw's post in the thread Story vs Gameplay - which is more important in a RPG.

Went with gameplay without a second thought. Genre doesn't matter, gameplay is always the make or break thing for me. There are a lot of...

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  9. TheoAllen replied to the thread Theolized Sideview Battle System (Now with EDITOR!).

I'm not sure what did you mean, maybe we can bring this into a PM or chat me through discord (Theo#3034) if you have one so we can talk...

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  10. TheoAllen replied to the thread Story vs Gameplay - which is more important in a RPG.

@bgillisp by I mean having good at both is you need to make an effort to make both good. Just because you focused on the gameplay, don't...

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  11. TheoAllen posted a new thread.

"Last Get" Text - VXA Version

About: The idea was stolen from here. If you use \lastget in the message box, it will be replaced with whatever item you just get it....

Screenshot_1101.jpg Screenshot_1100.jpg Screenshot_1099.jpg

Forum: RGSS3 Scripts (RMVX Ace)

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  12. TheoAllen replied to the thread Story vs Gameplay - which is more important in a RPG.

You know what, if I want a story, I'd rather watch a show, read books/comic, or other story-centric media. if I want gameplay, I'd...

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  13. TheoAllen I tried to not look at the map, I get lost more often in Fallout 4 than I do in Skyrim. The building all looks the samey :/ »

Jun 17, 2019 at 10:31 AM
  14. TheoAllen commented on bgillisp's profile post.

You know what, if I ever make a school setting, it's probably similar to Japan as we adopted the same/similar system, except maybe the...

Jun 17, 2019 at 10:25 AM