TheoAllen's Recent Activity

1. TheoAllen commented on Kuro DCupu's profile post.

Well, we have 'seniman' as artist and actress pronounced similarly as artist,... somehow... *shrugs*

Jan 21, 2019 at 10:52 PM
  2. TheoAllen replied to the thread Starter Event?.

Set the event trigger to autorun

Jan 21, 2019 at 10:45 PM
  3. TheoAllen replied to the thread Curious about your communication style(s) in these forums?.

I'm usually very biased "in my opinion", thus most of my post can have a disclaimer that it is based on my view. I prefer not to debate...

Jan 21, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  4. TheoAllen replied to the thread Startile 4-direction problem.

Are you having the same problem with star passability bug?

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  5. TheoAllen replied to the thread Ruby Code/Script That is called when the player presses the action button..

I will be busy at the moment, but I will give you a tip if you want to edit the entire code press CTRL + SHIFT + F while opening the...

Jan 21, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  6. TheoAllen replied to the thread Ruby Code/Script That is called when the player presses the action button..

In fact, you can define it on your own. This is an example how to handle input C (a.k.a Action Button) class Scene_Map alias...

Jan 21, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  7. TheoAllen replied to the thread Is there anyway to force the game to 'press' the action button?.

Then you may want to create a separate topic for your different problem. If the original problem of this topic is solved, report your...

Jan 21, 2019 at 9:41 AM
  8. TheoAllen replied to the thread Is there anyway to force the game to 'press' the action button?.

How about this? https://github.com/theoallen/RGSS3/blob/master/Event%20Queues.rb It triggers the event even from far away though.

Jan 21, 2019 at 8:35 AM
  9. TheoAllen commented on bgillisp's profile post.

What if the game is all about a life of a fisherman RPG.

Jan 21, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  10. TheoAllen replied to the thread How early is too early for a demo?.

That also depends on the goal you're aiming. Is it closed alpha/beta? or is it open beta? If it's for the public, you may want to make...

Jan 21, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  11. TheoAllen replied to the thread Bust Sprites?.

RPG Maker Screen. If you're using VXAce, the default size of the screen is 544x416

Jan 21, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  12. TheoAllen replied to the thread Bust Sprites?.

Just make a picture of the same size as the RM screen and use show picture.

Jan 21, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  13. TheoAllen replied to the thread Is there anyway to force the game to 'press' the action button?.

If you mean skipping the text after being displayed, you can use code \^ If you mean skipping the text after x frame has passed but no...

Jan 21, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  14. TheoAllen replied to the thread Newb question regarding functions and Scope.

Missed that point. But here's the tutorial https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Inheritance_and_the_prototype_chain

Jan 21, 2019 at 6:26 AM
  15. TheoAllen replied to the thread Are Scripts/Plugins sign of quality?.

Without scripts, the game will not run. [IMG] --------------- Alright, a little bit serious answer. As someone who has dug deep into...

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:30 PM