TheoAllen's Recent Activity

1. TheoAllen replied to the thread Toggle Items Command On/Off while in Battle.

Or if you don't want to hide/remove it, instead make it grayed out, you can always do this def add_item_command...

Dec 12, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  2. TheoAllen commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.

I've removed MP from my project, now there's just the HP and TP. It felt redundant to have both TP and MP so I picked one.

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  3. TheoAllen commented on Kristoffer's profile post.

you know what, this is what you will get if you dont ask a question in the correct location :p

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  4. TheoAllen liked Shaz's comment on MushroomCake28's profile post

"Here's my card ..."

Dec 12, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  5. TheoAllen 3 things that never change. 1) war. 2) my relationship status. 3) my project completion status. »

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  6. TheoAllen replied to the thread What's your thought's on Level grinding in JRPG's?.

I generally dont hate grinding. Even i prefer a game that has progression system (exception can be made). I would grind even if the game...

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  7. TheoAllen replied to the thread What do you enjoy about turn based rpgs?.

I like both action and turn-based games. I came mostly from action games, but I can still appreciate turn-based, however, not all...

Dec 12, 2019 at 6:28 AM
  8. TheoAllen replied to the thread Contacting old classmates...?.

During my academic days until working days, I always meet different people. The only time I met my old friends was during my senior high...

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  9. TheoAllen replied to the thread Legendary Weapons.

I've done in my game that if you play a hard difficulty, the legendary equipment may help you a lot (although you can still do it...

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:24 AM
  10. TheoAllen replied to the thread Favorite Game Aesthetics?.

If I don't know the game, I find myself like a colorful aesthetic (one with strong saturation). Dystopian color (less saturation)...

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:05 AM
  11. TheoAllen replied to the thread Poll: Favorite Town Mapping Style for 2D/JRPG games.

Hmm, both have its own charm. For RPG I prefer the first one. For technical reasons, you don't need to put many events in a single map...

Dec 11, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  12. TheoAllen commented on peq42_'s profile post.

I mean, if I dev a game in my language and sell it, I'd probably make it only available for 1 region as well (okay, maybe 2).

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:39 PM
  13. TheoAllen You know, no one touches your stuff if you intentionally put bugs in it and no one reported it. »

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  14. TheoAllen replied to the thread Script Call Support Boards.

@Zelfore if you just want to check the player's region id through script calls in the conditional branch, you just need to remove "if"....

Dec 10, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  15. TheoAllen liked Milennin's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post

Swordsman? Sword Fighter? Sword Master? Those are all common classes that literally say nothing, except that they use a sword. No...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:51 AM