TheoAllen's Recent Activity

1. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

Most of them are the word of ads, yes. Although there's a difference between "Action Time Battle without pause" and "Cool engaging...

Mar 26, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  2. TheoAllen Why I feel like the "Features" section in your game page is basically a TLDR version of the entire page. »

Mar 26, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  3. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

So, passives using a flat boost? hmm ...

Mar 26, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  4. TheoAllen Making the every corner of my design have a meaning is hard. Part 2: Deciding whether to use flat or percentage stat boost. »

Mar 26, 2019 at 6:41 AM
  5. TheoAllen replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

No surprise coming from you though. It was only good up to episode 9.

Mar 26, 2019 at 6:33 AM
  6. TheoAllen commented on Amane Kagari's profile post.

My first game barely has meaningful cutscenes, and yet people still love it.

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:29 AM
  7. TheoAllen replied to the thread Change a Actor name with ENV.

First thing first, put the link to the script you're using.

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:26 AM
  8. TheoAllen replied to the thread Theolized Sideview Battle System (Now with EDITOR!).

Use this [:case, { "@actor_id == 1" => "ActionKey1", "@actor_id == 2" => "ActionKey2", "@actor_id == 3" => "ActionKey3",...

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:24 AM
  9. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

Why not would be bcz u keep pressing SHIFT. There is no single occasion where I'd slow down my movement in my game (at least). Not about...

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:19 AM
  10. TheoAllen replied to the thread Can someone help me figure out a script call? (VX custom script).

$game_temp doesn't get saved when you save the game. So when you call the script to change it to true, if you load the game, it will be...

Mar 25, 2019 at 9:09 PM
  11. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

Not that I lose anything, but back at this original status. Does dash stamina have meaning?

Mar 25, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  12. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

@Matseb2611 what I do now tho, pressing SHIFT is actually slow down instead of speed up if that helps the issue :D

Mar 25, 2019 at 8:34 PM
  13. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

I've been thinking of dash stamina as well, but instead of stamina, it's more like a cooldown. So u trigger the button, u speed up for...

Mar 25, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  14. TheoAllen commented on Mrs_Allykat's profile post.

Depends, if you just want to try out if it works or not, I see no problem. If your goal is the completion, well that's different. Most...

Mar 25, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  15. TheoAllen commented on TheoAllen's profile post.

Well, in my game, there're a lot of evasive maneuvers on the map so faster speed by default should be more preferable :P

Mar 25, 2019 at 4:39 PM