TheoAllen's Recent Activity

1. TheoAllen replied to the thread Script Call Support Boards.

Additionally, you could also use this $game_party.battle_members

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  2. TheoAllen replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

The title I played wasn't even Kagura games (it even has tvtropes page). Granted, it started as a free game and the dev plan to sell the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 7:03 AM
  3. TheoAllen replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

As someone who has tasted their community for a little while, their community is large even for one specific kind of fetish. And they're...

Oct 14, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  4. TheoAllen Fun fact: the time I discovered that there's turn based battle RPG was the same time I discovered RM. »

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:18 PM
  5. TheoAllen commented on bgillisp's profile post.

Stellaris did this awfully, although now that I mentioned it, I somehow miss playing the game. But I don't want to spend in the time...

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  6. TheoAllen replied to the thread Small Damage Formula Question.

@Soulrender the snippet you posted is similar to @Engr. Adiktuzmiko snippet code using [val1, val2].max Will return the highest value...

Oct 14, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  7. TheoAllen replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.

Here is another one: Defining gender is overrated. I don't believe in gender. I don't care what is your gender and orientation. If...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:50 PM
  8. TheoAllen replied to the thread Small Damage Formula Question.

The problem with the damage formula in the database is it serves as base damage before everything else is applied. The flow goes like...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  9. TheoAllen replied to the thread Pixel Art Creator In Game.

u mean, drawing in pixel but in-game? I'm not familiar with animal crossing.

Oct 13, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  10. TheoAllen replied to the thread no IGMC this year..?.

https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018 - Oct, 29th to Nov, 30th https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017 - Oct, 5th to Nov, 5th And October hasn't even...

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  11. TheoAllen replied to the thread Animation Request - Laser.

Hey @CrowStorm , while I'm not the OP, I'd like to know who to credit if I use that effflower.png (Even better if you found the original...

Oct 13, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  12. TheoAllen commented on SpicyNoodleStudios's profile post.

go to yanfly's site > look for RPG Maker Portal

Oct 13, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  13. TheoAllen commented on Kuro DCupu's profile post.

This is probably just another lie

Oct 12, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  14. TheoAllen replied to the thread Making Boss Specification.

Pass the ID to the scene, look at how scene shop does it, although it isn't an id, you can do the same trick....

Oct 12, 2019 at 3:09 PM