Recent content by TheProjectionDevice

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey all, so i need help re the row formation plugin, I've done some messing myself with little luck. I've got 2 rows (a front and a back) but rather that row 2 stood directly behind row 1 I want more of a FF setup with all the actors in a line with the second row stood just back. I'm gessing if...
  2. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

Im having a problem when i use a skill (i.e. poison) the enemy has the animation but also the box over it's head. Aplogies for the noobish quesions but is this a conflicting plugin? apologies also if this is the wrong place to be asking
  3. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yanfly himself!! that's brilliant thank you for your reply! I love your work :)
  4. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi there :) So apologies if either of those questions have been asked/answered already: 1) I noticed in the tutorial video for the Buff and States core that Yanfly's enemies had the 'animation' for being silenced rather that just the icon box over their heads. Is this a plugin or notetag...
  5. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I hope this is the right place to ask but is it possible to change the animation for 'escape'? I want my character to face the way they are about to flee rather than the funny default of running backwards
  6. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Thank you so much for this! I'm creating a summon and was desperate for my battler to start chanting right from the off and this totally works
  7. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but i'm using the Core Engine to resize my screen resolution and the screen and main menus are resizing but the game window is staying the same size? Thanks in advance for any help, Yanfly's plugins are truely wonderful

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor