TherainED
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2015

Share This Page

TherainED

Guess who's here?, Male, from The cavalry.

Veteran

Yeah, so...I just got heed that Darkest ungeon is going Full-release in early next year. Uhhh...that's some good sheep right there. Nov 26, 2015

TherainED was last seen:
Dec 7, 2015
    1. TherainED
      TherainED
      Blocking the state doesn't help any possible argument. I'd actually say it undermines any attempt at it. That off the way, I'm not you, so I really can't say I understand what are you talking about.
    2. TherainED
      TherainED
      It's very frustrating when you're balancing stuff and you just can't get the number. It's more frustrating if the number you get is 1 digit and the one you should be getting is 3.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        I am on the verge of giving up.
        Oct 12, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Frick it. I give up. I'm listening to funky grooves. I'm not in the mood for this sheep.
        Oct 12, 2015
    3. TherainED
      TherainED
      I thought that social anxiety was just the inability to be with a lot of people, not having throat issues after doing so.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Social anxiety symptoms can manifest before, during, and after the encounter. In fact usually it's all 3.
        Oct 6, 2015
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I have that problem sometimes but I think it more has to do with the fact that I spend so much time alone, that if I talk a lot in one day its something my throat isn't used to...
        Oct 6, 2015
      4. TherainED
        TherainED
        ^^^Americaman speaking something seemingly close to the truth. Also, germs.
        Oct 6, 2015
    4. TherainED
      TherainED
      After spending two afternoons playing only Destiny, I gotta say: Game's addicting. Awful, but addicting. Reminds me to LoL in that sense.
      1. The Black Swordsman
        The Black Swordsman
        u got a link on that slim so we can see what ur talkin about? ;D
        Oct 5, 2015
    5. TherainED
      TherainED
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        These are awsome, keep being bored :)
        Oct 1, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Oct 1, 2015
      3. Official Lost Souls
        Official Lost Souls
        The train of rage has no breaks and it's always going 60 mph!
        Oct 1, 2015
    6. TherainED
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Wow that's pretty good.
        Oct 1, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Thanks. It's the first time I try editing. Not my first time w/ PS, obviously.
        Oct 1, 2015
    7. TherainED
      TherainED
      The Secret World is on sale. Anyone can reccomend enough or shall I pass?
    8. TherainED
      TherainED
      The Trials of Transcendence recruitment post is on the air. When it gets approved, make sure to read everything and ask any doubts you have. Understanding will be a big part of the project.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        Also, Dark Souls 3 demo is coming to Madrid next weeked, but that's not as important.
        Sep 28, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Please do not use the status feed to direct people to your forum post. Status feed rules can be accessed from forum rules, which in turn can be accessed from a link in the lower right corner of every forum page.
        Sep 28, 2015
    9. TherainED
      TherainED
      A friend of mine has been trying to convince me to get into streaming. I quess I'll try at some point, but I'm not sure which game to stream. I thought about Vermintide. What do y'all think?
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        Yes, that's exactly the answer I was looking for. Thank you very much.
        Sep 28, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        So you allowed exactly an hour and 19 minutes for a response? That's generous of you. Especially considering half the world was asleep during that time and of the other half, the majority were at work.
        Sep 28, 2015
    10. TherainED
      TherainED
      I hped I'd never use the refund system on steam. I certainly never expected to use it for Dark Souls.
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        I refuse. If there was even the slightest chance that the bug dissapeared, I'd be just uninstalling. If I knew I would enjoy the game more at some point, I'd be uninstalling. That's why I didn't refund L4D2, Max payne 3 or Elite: Dangerous. But Dark Souls? Where the only thing I'll meet is a sickening, pretty much vomit inducing, camera bug? Just no.
        Sep 26, 2015
      3. TherainED
        TherainED
        Dark Souls is one of the best videogames I have ever played, and it really angers me having to refund it, but it's in a state that is just unacceptable. I could play Dark Souls with the original M+K controls, before I knew the DSFix existed. I didn't care, I still enjoyed the sheep out of that game, but after months of trying to solve a camera bug that goes on and on and that regardless of uninstalling, of patches, fixes and all the usual story, is still present. A bug that renders the...
        Sep 26, 2015
      4. TherainED
        TherainED
        game virtually UNPLAYABLE, I have decided to refund. I will not keep broken gear taking place in my storage. Not after a year of unsuccessful repairs. And if you don't get this, I give up on explaning.
        Sep 26, 2015
    11. TherainED
      TherainED
      Just as with Transistor, bought Bastion for the second time. Just like with Transistor, I don't regret it.
    12. TherainED
      TherainED
      Since it seems like, due to my personal stupidity, that a post I made didn't get through, I'll be making that post again tomorrow. This time in the right subforum.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        I see it. Where is it meant to go? I can move it for you, but I'm not the one who decides whether to approve it or not, so you'll still have to wait for that. PM me & let me know, 'cause I'll forget to come back here.
        Sep 19, 2015
    13. TherainED
      TherainED
      I just thought that Destiny could've turned out better if they'd made some of the things closer to the way Borderlands did them.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Could've been much better if it had been ANYTHING close to what was promised it was going to be during their marketing. With "The Taken King", it's a lot better, but still not quite up to snuff for me.
        Sep 19, 2015
    14. TherainED
      TherainED
      Oh, jolly joy. My, oh so dear, mother is bitter and, as per usual, seeks to bitter the day of everyone else. Time to avoid her at all costs. Boy, I love to feel like I'm living with the alien.
    15. TherainED
      TherainED
      SR: HK is on the bag. And so far, I'm enjoying it.
    16. TherainED
      TherainED
      Welp. I just won an idiot's encounter in DS2, the only kind of encounter I can seem to win. And in all honesty, I'll take it.
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Nor gankers. I bloody hate gankers.
        Sep 7, 2015
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        From my experience, Havelmonsters and Santier Spears are the easiest to handle. It's like seeing a baby try to be badass. Parry practice.
        Sep 7, 2015
      4. TherainED
        TherainED
        While "parry the world" doesn't seem like a bad place to go, it's certainly not up to my level yet. I wanna git gud, but I wanna do so at my own pace. Until then, I'll take what I can.
        Sep 7, 2015
    17. TherainED
      TherainED
      After a fine dose of invasions in DS2 I can finally say: Who thought that a covenant based on ganking was a good idea?
    18. TherainED
      TherainED
      I have just discovered the fun of making up "So badass that..." phrases. See "So badass that stole a kid's candy and ate the kid".
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        ..."so badass that i helped an old lady across the road...BY FIRING'ER FROM A CONNON OwwwwO" !!!
        Aug 29, 2015
    19. TherainED
      TherainED
      Until Down. Experience the rage when the characters of a slasher make stupid choices in a more interactive way.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        Also, turns out voice acting through phone is a bad idea.
        Aug 29, 2015
    20. TherainED
      TherainED
      SR: DF done. And I'm absolutely satisfied. More games should incorporate dialogue bosses.
  • About

First Language:
    Spinash
    I like to use the status updates to vent off.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.
    https://sarcasticfumes.wordpress.com/

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]