TherainED
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2015

Share This Page

TherainED

Guess who's here?, Male, from The cavalry.

Veteran

Yeah, so...I just got heed that Darkest ungeon is going Full-release in early next year. Uhhh...that's some good sheep right there. Nov 26, 2015

TherainED was last seen:
Dec 7, 2015
    1. TherainED
      TherainED
      There was I, listening to SR: DF soundtrack when suddenly, Glory's theme came in. Then, before I knew it, I was back at Feurestelle. That there tells me that's an OST well done.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        Or a game, for the merit of making that place memorable. No matter, it's a marvel regardless.
        Aug 25, 2015
    2. TherainED
      TherainED
      Want Shadowrun Hong-Kong. Needs to finish Shadowrun: Dragonfall. Doesn't really care because SR: DF is too much good.
      1. valkill101
        valkill101
        Hong Kong is AWSOMESAUSE!!!
        Aug 22, 2015
    3. TherainED
      TherainED
      OOC: Any game around with an idea similar to this one? Sounds rather interesting and I'd like to tri it or make it, if there's none. sheep, maybe even make another if there is. - http://i.imgur.com/Gg6OEBx.png
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        *Try
        Aug 13, 2015
      2. stupid enough to like FF13
        stupid enough to like FF13
        More games need P'orcs.
        Aug 13, 2015
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yes. And more arrogant princes that -completely coincidentally- look like David Bowie in Labyrinth. But mostly more p'orcs. A village or something.
        Aug 13, 2015
    4. TherainED
      TherainED
      After some weeks of preparing a PS4 setup, failing miserably at Bloodborne and actually surviving a few bosses, blog update. This time I'm going cyberpunk, more or less: https://sarcasticfumes.wordpress.com/
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You always link to the same blog post...
        Aug 8, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        The update is still there.
        Aug 8, 2015
    5. TherainED
      TherainED
      If everything comes together properly, another blog update tomorrow. I don't know why do I post it here when there are like...5 readers, but oh well. Not like I have another way of advertising the blog.
    6. TherainED
      TherainED
      Back from Köln. I discovered I am not spaniard. I'm actually mexican, but I just don't know it yet.
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Lol
        Jul 25, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    7. TherainED
      TherainED
      I've been trying to do something on the projects I'm working on, but no. Nothing. Nothing in the games, nothing in the blog. My brains are finally dripping out of my ears. Hopefully six days in Köln will make things better. It's still very frustrating.
      1. Julien Brightside
        Julien Brightside
        I know the feeling.
        Jul 18, 2015
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Games are 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration... remember that :D
        Jul 18, 2015
      3. TherainED
        TherainED
        I need to figure out several engines on both games. One for a noise based detection system and in the other it's a random actor hiring+party reserve. I may be wrong, but I do think I need to do some thinking there.
        Jul 18, 2015
    8. TherainED
      TherainED
      Queick doubt: Activation Button/Contact powered event on an impassable tile. Event doesn't react. What would be a proper workaround keeping that tile impassable?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Tried. Didn't work. Still, will re-check. Only person who answers? Guess I have to give you some credit for trying to give a hand at least.
        Jul 16, 2015
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        That should work, though. Which trigger did you try? Button or Contact? I think the on touch will only be triggered if you try to walk over the event
        Jul 16, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Ask for help in the forums please.
        Jul 16, 2015
    9. TherainED
      TherainED
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I wasn't compaining on how you weren't subtle enough (And that's actually inaccurate, a more proper phrase would be that you were being TOO subtle) I was laughing at the fact that you're so secrative that as a wannabe well known blogger you won't even reveal your name :p
        Jul 14, 2015
    10. TherainED
      TherainED
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Lol so secretive.
        Jul 14, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Don't worry. Next time I'll fullcap "omg you must read this". Even the link will be on caps.
        Jul 14, 2015
    11. TherainED
      TherainED
      Quick issue: Default RTP tileset. My character can walk through walls and ceilings upon start. It's a blank project, no events, no scripts. Anyone knows why?
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Gotcha. Will remember.
        Jul 7, 2015
      3. andrechan
        andrechan
        Ah the star problem. Ran into this a few weeks back when I started. I just love how helpful everyone is
        Jul 7, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Ask for help in the forum please.
        Jul 7, 2015
    12. TherainED
      TherainED
      Serious question: A cuple of months ago I heard about this webpage that checks/"evaluates" your writing based on word counte, use of certain words and repetitions apart from grammar and spelling, but for whatever reason I lost the links. Does that sound familiar to anyone?
      2. Soul
        Soul
        It's used to by teachers/professors, at least here in the US, to make sure you aren't plagiarizing:

http://turnitin.com
        Jul 3, 2015
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Was it actually to make sure you weren't copying other people, or did it analyze and compare writing to famous authors? (If the latter, pm me)
        Jul 3, 2015
      4. TherainED
        TherainED
        It had nothing to do with plagiarizing and it compared nothing. It simply analyzed the writing, counted the number of words, checked spelling and grammar and pointed out other mistakes such as redundacies, repetition of terms and similar. It also evaluated the user's use of adjectives and vocabulary. I think the name had "harold" in it.
        Jul 3, 2015
    13. TherainED
      TherainED
    14. TherainED
      TherainED
      So, given that I can't do any addition to my project without being left in blank seconds after, I'll take a break from it. Eventually, I'll try to get some of my short stories into a blog. If anyone is interested, I'll post links here once that's done. If not, well, I guess I could still use the blog.
    15. TherainED
      TherainED
      Funny that Bethesda on their first E3 conference taught every other plataform how to do things right. Quite funny, but not unexpected in any way. If only Microsoft could have shown more DS3, EA shown ME4 AT ALL or Sony didn't try to get the merit for Senmuhe... Quite attractive, regardless. Still, Todd Howard by himself ganked the rest of the companies.
    16. TherainED
      TherainED
      Sony, sony, my dear friends at sony. What a great start. Incredible and surprising way of begining a conference...and a surprising way of ruining it at the end as well.
    17. TherainED
      TherainED
      Interesting exposition by Ubisoft. Everybody was trying to get along with the public, even though it was noticeable that they were quite tense. On the part of the games, some interesting titles, but the long running titles seemed like they couldn't create the expectation Ubisoft wanted.
    18. TherainED
      TherainED
      And there was EA, trying to look like the good guys and kinda succeding at the task. Still, I don't know what was the point of brining Pelé and not letting him talk.
      1. TherainED
        TherainED
        Also, battlefront? Better than expected.
        Jun 16, 2015
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        It does look pretty sweet.
        Jun 16, 2015
    19. TherainED
      TherainED
      "It is the best year to be an Xbox gamer" said the guy at the end of the conference where they showed sequels to games that came the best year to be an Xbox gamer.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        It goes up there with the "army of one" and "your favorite cookie" plugs.
        Jun 16, 2015
      2. xein
        xein
        What? So it was an ad for an ad?
        Jun 16, 2015
    20. TherainED
      TherainED
      Todd Howard just pulled his cock out and rubbed it over thousands of millions of people. And we loved it.
      2. hiromu656
        hiromu656
        I must have missed the cock demonstration, but fallout 4 looked amazing
        Jun 15, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Ah yes, i see. I metaphorical cock.
        Jun 15, 2015
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        That's..... disturbing...
        Jun 15, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Spinash
    I like to use the status updates to vent off.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.
    https://sarcasticfumes.wordpress.com/

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]