TherainED
Last Activity:
Dec 7, 2015

Share This Page

TherainED

Guess who's here?, Male, from The cavalry.

Veteran

Yeah, so...I just got heed that Darkest ungeon is going Full-release in early next year. Uhhh...that's some good sheep right there. Nov 26, 2015

TherainED was last seen:
Dec 7, 2015
    1. TherainED
      TherainED
      After an hour adjusting my dualshock 2 to work with DS2: SotFS I went in the game, got confused with the gamepads and fell off a cliff in the first area. It was a satisfying death.
    2. TherainED
      TherainED
      Good thing rockstar fixed their mistake of adding a credcard to the sale to boost it's price. Now, if you don't want the credcard, you can pay the full price for the game only.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I still think its funny that people think it should already be on sale. Are we to that point already where all games have to go on sale during the summer sale (note to self: Don't release any game on steam during or near the summer sale).
        Jun 12, 2015
      3. TherainED
        TherainED
        Te problem is not with it being on sale. The problem is with it being on a fake sale. They added a credcard to make it look as if it was on sale, but it really was full price. I'm not sure about you, but to me, that's plainly lying to your consumer base.
        Jun 12, 2015
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Yup.

I'm used to that, though. Around here, pretty much every store does that. And we have several services to keep an eye on prices for us and tell us when something is really on sale or on a fake sale
        Jun 12, 2015
    3. TherainED
      TherainED
      So, there I am, waiting for GTAV to go on sale, and what happens? Rockstar boosts the price so it will be pretty much the same it was before the sale. How? Adding a cash card that nobody asked for, because otherwise is illegal.
      1. Jesse - PVGames
        Jesse - PVGames
        I was very disappointed when I saw this.
        Jun 12, 2015
      2. Pine
        Pine
        Me three. But if you get it with Max Payne you get a sweet deal.
        Jun 12, 2015
    4. TherainED
      TherainED
      Dark Souls 3 is coming and I haven't even played Bloodborne yet. Why must destiny be a streaming water to me?
    5. TherainED
      TherainED
      So, I've been working on a thing and I need images. I've been plucking some out of Google imges every now and then, but I am reclutant to using'em. How many hells would I be raising for using them in my free game? OOC
      1. DarthVollis
        DarthVollis
        You could always commission someone to make the graphics you need.
        Jun 9, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        Sure, just wait untill I get a job in spainistan, land of the unemployed, and then I'll be able to pay for sheep.

Srsly, I'm pretty much broke. Once a month I can get some cheap things, but one cheap thing more=another thing less. Thus, I always have a hard time when making choices that involve money. Besides, it's a free game. I won't start investing the money I don't have until I am able to get something valuable in exchange.
        Jun 9, 2015
      3. TherainED
        TherainED
        What else do I have? Beg? No, thanks. It's rather bothersome. Kickstarter? Ridiculous. No crediting? Free, but gods know I don't want a shitstorm on me yet. Anything else than that? I don't know. I'm kinda dry on ideas.
        Jun 9, 2015
    6. TherainED
      TherainED
      Dirty Bomb. Fun game. Lost all the matches. Got some fine killstreaks.
    7. TherainED
      TherainED
      Anybody having trouble with the steam store or is my connection just sucking sweaty balls harder than usual?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        My internet on every webpage is being really slow :/
        May 27, 2015
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        I'm asking just store because everything has been going on pretty much fine. Also, been playing Warframe Co-Op without lag, so...
        May 27, 2015
    8. TherainED
      TherainED
      I've been trying to open up a blog "in-forum" for a while to no avail. Still, I've been taking a look around and I managed to make it down to two posibilities: 1- X time after signing up in the forum, you can open a blog. Debatable. 2 - I am an idiot and I missed something. Partly debatable.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TherainED
        TherainED
        The paywall beckons upon me but, alas, I shan't give my hard-earned coin to thee.
        May 18, 2015
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        I hadn't even realized we have blogs here. Do people read it?
        May 18, 2015
      4. TherainED
        TherainED
        I'd guess. There has to be more reason for that than $$$, right?
        May 18, 2015
    9. TherainED
      TherainED
      I just decided to see if I could find any of the character's stories in Borderlands PS. Found Nisha's. I am still assimilating it.
  • About

First Language:
    Spinash
    I like to use the status updates to vent off.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING.
    https://sarcasticfumes.wordpress.com/

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]