TherainED
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blocking the state doesn't help any possible argument. I'd actually say it undermines any attempt at it. That off the way, I'm not you, so I really can't say I understand what are you talking about.
    It's very frustrating when you're balancing stuff and you just can't get the number. It's more frustrating if the number you get is 1 digit and the one you should be getting is 3.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I am on the verge of giving up.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Frick it. I give up. I'm listening to funky grooves. I'm not in the mood for this ****.
    I thought that social anxiety was just the inability to be with a lot of people, not having throat issues after doing so.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Social anxiety symptoms can manifest before, during, and after the encounter. In fact usually it's all 3.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I have that problem sometimes but I think it more has to do with the fact that I spend so much time alone, that if I talk a lot in one day its something my throat isn't used to...
    TherainED
    TherainED
    ^^^Americaman speaking something seemingly close to the truth. Also, germs.
    After spending two afternoons playing only Destiny, I gotta say: Game's addicting. Awful, but addicting. Reminds me to LoL in that sense.
    The Trials of Transcendence recruitment post is on the air. When it gets approved, make sure to read everything and ask any doubts you have. Understanding will be a big part of the project.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Also, Dark Souls 3 demo is coming to Madrid next weeked, but that's not as important.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Please do not use the status feed to direct people to your forum post. Status feed rules can be accessed from forum rules, which in turn can be accessed from a link in the lower right corner of every forum page.
    A friend of mine has been trying to convince me to get into streaming. I quess I'll try at some point, but I'm not sure which game to stream. I thought about Vermintide. What do y'all think?
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Yes, that's exactly the answer I was looking for. Thank you very much.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    So you allowed exactly an hour and 19 minutes for a response? That's generous of you. Especially considering half the world was asleep during that time and of the other half, the majority were at work.
    I hped I'd never use the refund system on steam. I certainly never expected to use it for Dark Souls.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I refuse. If there was even the slightest chance that the bug dissapeared, I'd be just uninstalling. If I knew I would enjoy the game more at some point, I'd be uninstalling. That's why I didn't refund L4D2, Max payne 3 or Elite: Dangerous. But Dark Souls? Where the only thing I'll meet is a sickening, pretty much vomit inducing, camera bug? Just no.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Dark Souls is one of the best videogames I have ever played, and it really angers me having to refund it, but it's in a state that is just unacceptable. I could play Dark Souls with the original M+K controls, before I knew the DSFix existed. I didn't care, I still enjoyed the **** out of that game, but after months of trying to solve a camera bug that goes on and on and that regardless of uninstalling, of patches, fixes and all the usual story, is still present. A bug that renders the...
    TherainED
    TherainED
    game virtually UNPLAYABLE, I have decided to refund. I will not keep broken gear taking place in my storage. Not after a year of unsuccessful repairs. And if you don't get this, I give up on explaning.
    Just as with Transistor, bought Bastion for the second time. Just like with Transistor, I don't regret it.
    Since it seems like, due to my personal stupidity, that a post I made didn't get through, I'll be making that post again tomorrow. This time in the right subforum.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I see it. Where is it meant to go? I can move it for you, but I'm not the one who decides whether to approve it or not, so you'll still have to wait for that. PM me & let me know, 'cause I'll forget to come back here.
    I just thought that Destiny could've turned out better if they'd made some of the things closer to the way Borderlands did them.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Could've been much better if it had been ANYTHING close to what was promised it was going to be during their marketing. With "The Taken King", it's a lot better, but still not quite up to snuff for me.
    Oh, jolly joy. My, oh so dear, mother is bitter and, as per usual, seeks to bitter the day of everyone else. Time to avoid her at all costs. Boy, I love to feel like I'm living with the alien.
    Welp. I just won an idiot's encounter in DS2, the only kind of encounter I can seem to win. And in all honesty, I'll take it.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Nor gankers. I bloody hate gankers.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    From my experience, Havelmonsters and Santier Spears are the easiest to handle. It's like seeing a baby try to be badass. Parry practice.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    While "parry the world" doesn't seem like a bad place to go, it's certainly not up to my level yet. I wanna git gud, but I wanna do so at my own pace. Until then, I'll take what I can.
    After a fine dose of invasions in DS2 I can finally say: Who thought that a covenant based on ganking was a good idea?
    I have just discovered the fun of making up "So badass that..." phrases. See "So badass that stole a kid's candy and ate the kid".
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ..."so badass that i helped an old lady across the road...BY FIRING'ER FROM A CONNON OwwwwO" !!!
    Until Down. Experience the rage when the characters of a slasher make stupid choices in a more interactive way.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Also, turns out voice acting through phone is a bad idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotADev