TherainED
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After an hour adjusting my dualshock 2 to work with DS2: SotFS I went in the game, got confused with the gamepads and fell off a cliff in the first area. It was a satisfying death.
    Good thing rockstar fixed their mistake of adding a credcard to the sale to boost it's price. Now, if you don't want the credcard, you can pay the full price for the game only.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I still think its funny that people think it should already be on sale. Are we to that point already where all games have to go on sale during the summer sale (note to self: Don't release any game on steam during or near the summer sale).
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Te problem is not with it being on sale. The problem is with it being on a fake sale. They added a credcard to make it look as if it was on sale, but it really was full price. I'm not sure about you, but to me, that's plainly lying to your consumer base.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yup.

I'm used to that, though. Around here, pretty much every store does that. And we have several services to keep an eye on prices for us and tell us when something is really on sale or on a fake sale
    So, there I am, waiting for GTAV to go on sale, and what happens? Rockstar boosts the price so it will be pretty much the same it was before the sale. How? Adding a cash card that nobody asked for, because otherwise is illegal.
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    I was very disappointed when I saw this.
    Pine
    Pine
    Me three. But if you get it with Max Payne you get a sweet deal.
    Dark Souls 3 is coming and I haven't even played Bloodborne yet. Why must destiny be a douche to me?
    So, I've been working on a thing and I need images. I've been plucking some out of Google imges every now and then, but I am reclutant to using'em. How many hells would I be raising for using them in my free game? OOC
    DarthVollis
    DarthVollis
    You could always commission someone to make the graphics you need.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    Sure, just wait untill I get a job in spainistan, land of the unemployed, and then I'll be able to pay for ****.

Srsly, I'm pretty much broke. Once a month I can get some cheap things, but one cheap thing more=another thing less. Thus, I always have a hard time when making choices that involve money. Besides, it's a free game. I won't start investing the money I don't have until I am able to get something valuable in exchange.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    What else do I have? Beg? No, thanks. It's rather bothersome. Kickstarter? Ridiculous. No crediting? Free, but gods know I don't want a ****storm on me yet. Anything else than that? I don't know. I'm kinda dry on ideas.
    Anybody having trouble with the steam store or is my connection just sucking sweaty balls harder than usual?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    My internet on every webpage is being really slow :/
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I'm asking just store because everything has been going on pretty much fine. Also, been playing Warframe Co-Op without lag, so...
    I've been trying to open up a blog "in-forum" for a while to no avail. Still, I've been taking a look around and I managed to make it down to two posibilities: 1- X time after signing up in the forum, you can open a blog. Debatable. 2 - I am an idiot and I missed something. Partly debatable.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    The paywall beckons upon me but, alas, I shan't give my hard-earned coin to thee.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I hadn't even realized we have blogs here. Do people read it?
    TherainED
    TherainED
    I'd guess. There has to be more reason for that than $$$, right?
    I just decided to see if I could find any of the character's stories in Borderlands PS. Found Nisha's. I am still assimilating it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90