Mar 17, 2017

Following 1

Birthday:
May 10, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

TheReboot

The One Who Knocks (Politely), Male, 25, from Alabama

Veteran

And I return after a very long time away from the forums! Hoping to dive right in and get to work on something very special for you guys! Mar 16, 2017

TheReboot was last seen:
Mar 17, 2017
    1. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      And I return after a very long time away from the forums! Hoping to dive right in and get to work on something very special for you guys!
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Welcome back, dear.
        Mar 16, 2017
    2. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      I need more steam friends, their aren't enough people for me to fanboy all over about games D:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        @Ace Yup! :D
        Jun 12, 2015
      3. Seriel
        Seriel
        I have 13 Steam Friends now :p
        Jun 12, 2015
      4. Seriel
        Seriel
        G'bye
        Jun 12, 2015
    3. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      How interested would you guys be in seeing new (mostly unique) drops for the default monsters in Vx Ace? I'm working on them for a crafting system idea, and I was wondering if anyone else would like to use them in their game?
      1. EternalShadow
        Jun 9, 2015
    4. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Four hours at the Vet to find out that my dog has, pretty advanced, cancer. ;w; Today was not a good day.
      2. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        No, it's too advanced. At this point the best we can do is make her comfortable until Monday. She'd suffer too much so we're just going to have her put down.
        May 30, 2015
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Aww, so sorry to hear. We thought we were going to have to put our dog down, it's a painful process.
        May 30, 2015
      4. Athryl
        Athryl
        So sorry :( Lost my kitty to suspected cancer and had to put her down last year...so hard to see them suffer yet so hard to let go too.
        May 30, 2015
    5. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      My new addiction: And onion and cheese sandwich. Don't judge.
    6. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Thinking of getting Destiny (360) and a new controller tomorrow~ o.o any opinions on what class is funnest?
      1. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        Warlock was by far my favorite. Beat every raid as one. Their "super" that allowed them to rez was crucial for so many things and was pretty sweet in PVP as well.
        May 10, 2015
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I played a defensive Titan. I loved just wading into battle, popping my bubble of protection, and blinding all who entered with my special helmet. Fun times.
        May 10, 2015
    7. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      I need a brainstorming/idea buddy~ o. o
      2. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        Oh, don't worry, I know the feeling. I may toss a few ideas your way >.> Just for opinions.
        May 5, 2015
      3. Yui
        Yui
        if you need waifu help, ask nep! I'll make you the best waifus
        May 5, 2015
      4. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        You, uh, aren't wrong! XD
        May 5, 2015
    8. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Putting in applications today, time to refresh my email ever y5 minutes.
    9. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Today, I decided to learn sign language. But..mainly because I don't know what to do with my hands when I speak. o_o
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        I recommend you avoid comedy, then. It's really a pain to laugh so hard you start breaking fingers.
        Apr 29, 2015
      2. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Ohh... Good luck!

I hope you keep at it even after learning that multiple sign languages exist :D
        May 1, 2015
    10. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Today (well, yesterday really) I discovered how much I truely *love* visual novels.
      2. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        I know! But they are hard to choose between! D: I also still need to get the last two good endings, one my first goes through I only got 3/5 good endings :c
        Apr 27, 2015
      3. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Apr 27, 2015
      4. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        :o !!! I'm sad to say that, Rin was one of the girls I got a bad ending for! ;w; I felt so bad for it.
        Apr 27, 2015
    11. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      I wake up and Youtube barely works. I might be going back to bed.
      1. Blinn
        Blinn
        Pleasant dreams~
        Feb 11, 2015
    12. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Man, I really don't like Microcomputer Applications .3.
    13. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Just finished writing a journal entry about my intercultural experiences for my Speech 106 class @_@ I was incredibly flustered while writing about my transgendered friend in the UK
      1. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        Ah... a nice challenge! Such school experience is awesome. It really helps open up worldly views. Congrats on some no-doubt interesting intercultural experience!
        Feb 10, 2015
    14. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      As I wish to wage war on free time and boredom, I hereby challange you all to play cookie clicker for at least one hour =o= those of you who are not ensnared by the chocolately temptress, I salute you.
      2. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        Same here, oh god, the grandmothers have reached sentience! D: 920 million cookies per second ;3
        Feb 6, 2015
      3. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        I'm at the moment by 3,5K cookies/sec. But started an hour ago. :D (\s/)
        Feb 6, 2015
      4. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        Wooo :3
        Feb 7, 2015
    15. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Trying to find a balance between having a realistic number of people in a town and having the town feel 'a live'
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I tend to just add objects. Trees, tree stumps, flowers, piles of wood, crates, fields, etcetera. A village always feels more "alive" if there are signs its been lived in.
        Feb 6, 2015
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I tend to find a couple hundred people per town usually does the trick. ;)
        Feb 6, 2015
      4. TheReboot
        TheReboot
        o___o well, so far I'm using the party members to populate the town (there still in the party lol) and I'mhoping when the routines are done, and npcs start moving between maps, it'll really come to life
        Feb 6, 2015
    16. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      Welp, while finishing up a thread I accidently activated the keyboard command that sends my browser back to the previous page. My sanit yshall not survive the night. >_<
    17. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      1. Laptopdancer
        Laptopdancer
        What better way to honor him than to change the world through creativity. That's really why we are all here isn't it... Condolences.
        Feb 3, 2015
    18. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Why can't you copy/paste onto the main post? Make a thread in Site Feedback and include a link to it, if you haven't already.
        Feb 3, 2015
    19. TheReboot
      TheReboot
      At this time, when I have not touched my project in almost two months, I ask myself. Should I open it back up and try to find th emotivation to work on it? Or should I just leave it to the horrors of my laptop's recycle bin?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A