TheRiotInside
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally wiped my laptop after 6 years! All the clutter was stressing me out and hindering my work/procrastination.
    Reactions: 1 person
    OZiO
    OZiO
    Holy **** 6 years?! I go crazy about all the clutter every 6 months lol
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    I bet! My desktop was completely full of icons. I surprised myself with the amount of neglect I am capable of, haha.
    Just finished FMA Brotherhood for the first time. Cue the post-masterpiece existential "what is life?" blues!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    The first one was good, but then again it's a different story... while brotherhood sticked to the manga.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Ah yes, Brotherhood. Finished that myself for the first time last month~ What took me so long to watch it??
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Second one was better due to Chimeras joining up with the brothers. Also token Asians.
    Work term presentations today! I actually really enjoy public speaking, but that performance anxiety beforehand is still strong D:
    A lovely wind chill of -37°C this morning. Staying in bed would have been nice.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    -29°C here at the moment >.<

You must be in Canada :p
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    Correct! I'm on the east coast, and scarily enough, besides the west coast I'm in one of the warmer areas, haha.
    My dream ended with someone playing a beautiful riff on a guitar. It was early, but I rushed out of bed and into my car so I could record myself humming the melody for later. Maybe I'll use it someday!
    Deceius
    Deceius
    Looking forward to hear it.
    Have you taken a moment to be in awe of the sheer immensity of the universe lately?
    marimo
    marimo
    I have! The distance between my bed and fridge is so great and vast and to think the world is even larger than that!!!1
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    It's big, right? I heard it's big.
    I'm seeing a lot of status updates about the heat. Just had a massive blizzard two weeks ago, and we're just getting above freezing now. It's been a fun winter this year.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I guess it would be a bit mean to talk about our lovely Texas weather. ;) However things do balance out in the nasty August weather we have.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Not to mention your lovely spring in Texas fire up tornadoes, too. They're not unheard of here but definitely not as common.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    So very true. Our little town made national news last spring for a tornado that killed 6 here. It can be pretty terrifying.
    Working on skills and skill trees for my party members. Good thing I love number crunching and problem solving!
    More successful tweaks to RMXP's damage calculations for level-based skill power when weapon attack isn't used. Small victories, but when you don't know how to script, even the small ones rock :)
    XPKobold
    XPKobold
    Though level based would be very useful. It's bad enough you can't do low stat games on XP without making things unbalanced.
    TheRiotInside
    TheRiotInside
    Yeah, I despised the damage calculations that RMXP used, so I ended up overhauling the entire thing. I've got it so that it works well through the whole range of numbers. I'm a math guy, so it was a fun little project, haha. I'll have to share it sometime.
    XPKobold
    XPKobold
    That would be something wonderful to share since i really don't like stats that high for no reason especially level based damage would be a godsend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson