Feb 14, 2019

Followers 2

Birthday:
Feb 23, 1990 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

TheRiotInside

Extra Ordinaire, Male, 29, from Canada

Veteran

Just finished FMA Brotherhood for the first time. Cue the post-masterpiece existential "what is life?" blues! Feb 22, 2015

TheRiotInside was last seen:
Feb 14, 2019
    1. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Finally wiped my laptop after 6 years! All the clutter was stressing me out and hindering my work/procrastination.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. OZiO
        OZiO
        Holy sheep 6 years?! I go crazy about all the clutter every 6 months lol
        Aug 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        I bet! My desktop was completely full of icons. I surprised myself with the amount of neglect I am capable of, haha.
        Aug 12, 2016
    2. Skunk
      Skunk
      Right on another canadian eh?
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        Nice! I have some relatives in BC somewhere, not sure where exactly, haha.
        Jul 11, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Don't mind this guy - he seems to trawl the forum looking for Canucks. ;)
        Jul 12, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Skunk
        Skunk
        Who me? lol

I didn't think I was "trawling" anyone :(
        Jul 12, 2016
    3. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Just finished FMA Brotherhood for the first time. Cue the post-masterpiece existential "what is life?" blues!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        The first one was good, but then again it's a different story... while brotherhood sticked to the manga.
        Feb 22, 2015
      3. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        Ah yes, Brotherhood. Finished that myself for the first time last month~ What took me so long to watch it??
        Feb 22, 2015
      4. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Second one was better due to Chimeras joining up with the brothers. Also token Asians.
        Feb 23, 2015
    4. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Work term presentations today! I actually really enjoy public speaking, but that performance anxiety beforehand is still strong D:
    5. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      A lovely wind chill of -37°C this morning. Staying in bed would have been nice.
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        -29°C here at the moment >.<

You must be in Canada :p
        Jan 9, 2015
      2. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        Correct! I'm on the east coast, and scarily enough, besides the west coast I'm in one of the warmer areas, haha.
        Jan 9, 2015
    6. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Back to college tomorrow morning for the final push before graduation. My body is ready.
    7. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      My dream ended with someone playing a beautiful riff on a guitar. It was early, but I rushed out of bed and into my car so I could record myself humming the melody for later. Maybe I'll use it someday!
      1. Deceius
        Deceius
        Looking forward to hear it.
        Oct 19, 2014
    8. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Have you taken a moment to be in awe of the sheer immensity of the universe lately?
      1. marimo
        marimo
        I have! The distance between my bed and fridge is so great and vast and to think the world is even larger than that!!!1
        Oct 3, 2014
      2. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        It's big, right? I heard it's big.
        Oct 3, 2014
    9. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      I'm seeing a lot of status updates about the heat. Just had a massive blizzard two weeks ago, and we're just getting above freezing now. It's been a fun winter this year.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I guess it would be a bit mean to talk about our lovely Texas weather. ;) However things do balance out in the nasty August weather we have.
        Apr 9, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Not to mention your lovely spring in Texas fire up tornadoes, too. They're not unheard of here but definitely not as common.
        Apr 9, 2014
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        So very true. Our little town made national news last spring for a tornado that killed 6 here. It can be pretty terrifying.
        Apr 9, 2014
    10. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      Working on skills and skill trees for my party members. Good thing I love number crunching and problem solving!
    11. TheRiotInside
      TheRiotInside
      More successful tweaks to RMXP's damage calculations for level-based skill power when weapon attack isn't used. Small victories, but when you don't know how to script, even the small ones rock :)
      1. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Though level based would be very useful. It's bad enough you can't do low stat games on XP without making things unbalanced.
        Feb 23, 2014
      2. TheRiotInside
        TheRiotInside
        Yeah, I despised the damage calculations that RMXP used, so I ended up overhauling the entire thing. I've got it so that it works well through the whole range of numbers. I'm a math guy, so it was a fun little project, haha. I'll have to share it sometime.
        Feb 23, 2014
      3. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        That would be something wonderful to share since i really don't like stats that high for no reason especially level based damage would be a godsend.
        Feb 23, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 23, 1990 (Age: 29)
    First Language:
    English
    View attachment 46068

Two goofballs playing video games and making music, if you're into that kind of thing. :)

You, baby.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Two goofballs playing video games and making music, if you're into that kind of thing. :rwink: