Recent content by TheSevenWonders

1. TheSevenWonders

Hikari's World! : Chapter I

Hikari's World! : Chapter I Synopsis A kid goddess who lives on the plain of high heaven also known as Takamagahara, explores her small world while making new friends and learning hidden secrets of her origins. From the day Hikari was born she had the ability to create otherworldly creatures...
  2. TheSevenWonders

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video...

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic! Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
  3. TheSevenWonders

Hi everyone! I've made a great deal of progress on my game. As of right now I've reached roughly...

Hi everyone! I've made a great deal of progress on my game. As of right now I've reached roughly 30-60 minutes of possible gameplay. Please check out my video!
  4. TheSevenWonders

RMMV Hikari's World! (In Development)

I'm not exactly sure how to make them display properly, I had trouble uploading them. Would you happen to have any suggestions?
  5. TheSevenWonders

RMMV Hikari's World! (In Development)

Hikari's World! SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK NOTES/UPDATES
  6. TheSevenWonders

TDDP Bind Pictures to map

This is really frustrating because when I start from map 1 and go to map 2 then back to map 1 error doesn't occur. It only seems to happen from if I set the player to start on map 2 then go to map 1. Another Issue is that when I set up a add character to party event the parallax seems to follow...
  7. TheSevenWonders

I placed the plugin below everything but when I do so the game doesn't even run anymore I just get a type error "cannot read property of 'children' of undefined". The event transfers seem fine nothing is out of place. And yes I always start a new game when testing even when I haven't installed a...
  8. TheSevenWonders

Hey, I have been using TDDP's bind pictures plugin and it was working fine as I have been erasing pictures upon transferring to another map. But recently I have an error when transferring from map 2 back to map 1. Here are the the plugins I am using and the error.
  9. TheSevenWonders

Uploading Game content

Hello, I am far past the idea stage and i'm in the process of creating my game. I have a battle system, characters, and I am currently working on multiple maps. The story has already been mapped out years ahead of time for my comic. I am not sure if I'll be uploading chapters of my game once I...
  10. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Thank you so much!! it took some playing around with since I have extra character frames. I can have my followers now. :)
  11. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Its the actor itself that needs to do the punch, Its not exactly an animation. Its a character graphic itself like an actor walking graphic. It basically shows over the actor. I'm not sure how to change the characters graphic to the action graphic then back.
  12. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Hello, I am currently trying to make an actor character perform a custom action for example my actor would punch when I press Z and show that character graphic. My issue is the graphic appears above my actor making it look pasted. I tried turning off the character transparency when the action is...
  13. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

I updated it and the plugin works perfectly. Thank you for your help.
  14. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

Yes I did get an update! It's been acting odd since. How do I update my project if you don't mind me asking?
  15. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

Hello, I am having trouble with my grid free doodads plugin which is odd because I haven't changed anything. My placed doodads show up but I cannot access the doodad menu when pressing F10 to place more doodads. I created a new project and it the plugin works fine. Any idea's on what could be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zykon