TheSt0ryTeller
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2016
Birthday:
August 27

Share This Page

TheSt0ryTeller

Cool Dude, Male

So, does anyone know of any good drawing tablets? Any recommendations and so on? Jul 17, 2015

TheSt0ryTeller was last seen:
Mar 25, 2016
    1. TheSt0ryTeller
      TheSt0ryTeller
      So, does anyone know of any good drawing tablets? Any recommendations and so on?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        It's hard to be without opposable thumbs. ;_;
        Jul 17, 2015
      3. TheSt0ryTeller
        TheSt0ryTeller
        Thanks for the responses, I had looked at Wacom earlier but I just wanted to see what everyone else thought as well. ^^
        Jul 17, 2015
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        There are others but they break down faster and don't resell well if you decide a tablet (or that style tablet) isn't your thing. My first tablet was used, if you're unsure how it'll work for you it's a good way to go. Be warned though, it's a different medium, there's a learning curve.
        Jul 17, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    August 27
    First Language:
    English
    Hello, I am Teller!

Not much to say really, I am Australian and my brother recently purchased RPG Maker which is why I am here. Been having fun experimenting and playing around with it!

My hobbies are mainly gaming, writing and drawing! The games I love are; Mass Effect, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry and just recently I have been playing Samurai Warriors 4! I love RPGs if you couldn't tell by some of my selection and have been playing since the old PS1 days of Chrono Trigger/Luner. Anywho, nice to meet you all and if you want to send me a message, feel free!

Hey, I am Teller. But as some of you may know me as "Hey you, behind the bushes!"

Signature

Cool Dude In A Cool Place​