Recent content by TheStoryteller01

1. TheStoryteller01

Storytellers MV Facesets [Updated 01/01/17 - SF_People1_7]

Added another faceset for SF_People1_7. The sprite 7 from the sheet SF_People1 has no stock portrait, so I created one in a 16-layer paint shop file using the MV generator parts. To support the appearance of an old man, I set the head lower onto the neck and also tilted it slightly for most...
  2. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for  SF_Monster_8. I used my self-tailored suit and removed the stem from the glasses to match the sprite better. The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: frowning  (from left to right, top row...
  3. TheStoryteller01

Angel & Devil Portrait & Faceset!

Very cute....in a slightly disturbing way. In other words: perfect!
  4. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for  SF_Actor3_3 . The clothes have been taken from the stock portait and edited. The hair tone is slightly different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better. The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and...
  5. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_People2_5.The round glasses are tinkered together from stock parts. The faceset differs a bit from the stock portrait but matches the sprites very well. The following emotes are displayed: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra...
  6. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor3_2. The stock portrait is showing a masculine women (or an androgynous character), so I used a lot of male generator parts to retain the appearance of the stock portrait. The hair tone is in between the darker game sprite and lighter battle sprite...
  7. TheStoryteller01

Thalzon's MV Battlers

The anatomy of the standing skeleton is perfect.  Both look terrific, thank you for your hard work!
  8. TheStoryteller01

Per request, I added another faceset for SF_People3_8. The character is a nurse from a sprite sheet with no existing stock faceset so everything is based on the sprite. In addition to the color pattern from the sprite I also added 2 versions with traditional white and blue clothing (without...
  9. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for Evil_2. I took a lot of inspiration from the stock portrait but I used different clothes and eyebrows to match the sprites better. The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: annoyed (from left to right, top row...
  10. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_8. I found the clothing from the stock portrait didn't match the sprites, so I tailored her a new set from generator parts. The hair tone is also different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better and I did not replicate the dirt brushes in the...
  11. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_7. The hair tone is different from the stock portrait to match the sprites better and I did not replicate the dirt brushes in the face, because the're not seen on the sprites either. The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad...
  12. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_6. The mouth style differs from the one in the stock portrait but I wanted to make at least one female faceset with fuller lips. I also kept the ear visible because it can be seen in the sprites as well. The hair includes a lot of small edits. The emotions...
  13. TheStoryteller01

Maru's MV Bits

I have somehow missed the Christmas Stalls - they are so glittery-snowly-cute! Thank you!
  14. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_5. I didn't find the clothing from the stock portrait doing the supposedly heavy leather coat from the sprites justice, so I tailored my own (again) from generator parts and added some rank to the chin-high shirt collar. The hair is edited from several parts...
  15. TheStoryteller01

Added another faceset for SF_Actor2_4. I gave her a different pair of glasses than in the stock portrait that matches the sprites better. The emotions are: neutral, friendly, roguish, happy, surprised, angry, sad and for the extra one: uncertain (from left to right, top row first) Terms of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC