Recent content by ThisIsRavi

1. ThisIsRavi

hahaha, yeah

hahaha, yeah
  2. ThisIsRavi

You're so close, yet miles Away. It's too cold in here, someone please help me In this Abyss...

You're so close, yet miles Away. It's too cold in here, someone please help me In this Abyss built in my heart.
  3. ThisIsRavi

Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Help!! Im having this problem when I place Basename changer Add-on
  4. ThisIsRavi

[RPGVXA] Customizable actor graphic size display in the menu.

Well, Im not used in scripting so I can't make a script for the Menu to show the full Actors graphic the default size of a Actors graphics is displayed 96x96 and i want to somehow adjust it to 240x360.
  5. ThisIsRavi

[TSBS] Help!!

Thanks for the concern, at first they didn't show up, then i tinker things up, there's only one problem im struggling, because i can't understand the script
  6. ThisIsRavi

[TSBS] Help!!

Thanks, sorry for the trouble.
  7. ThisIsRavi

[TSBS] Help!!

Uhmm.. yeah a little about script but more on the output, sorry it is TheoAllen SideView Battle System
  8. ThisIsRavi

[TSBS] Help!!

The main problem is I use the stable version which is 0.13c(correct me if im wrong) in order: -Basic Module -Instruction -Config 1 -Config 2 -Implementation -Kaduki Add -on I take on kaduki's sprite as a test and renamed it Eric_1, Eric_2 and Eric_3 but it s Graphics in test battle doesn't...
  9. ThisIsRavi

Oh. sorry hehe..

Oh. sorry hehe..
  10. ThisIsRavi

Yeah Spriters

Yeah Spriters
  11. ThisIsRavi

Need some Graphic Artist

Need some Graphic Artist
  12. ThisIsRavi

Maybe i'll just go and join the Deepweb. Lol

Maybe i'll just go and join the Deepweb. Lol
  13. ThisIsRavi

[RPGmaker to iOs] Some Ruby script.

Well guys, thanks for replies, uhhm.. yes it is a emulator of RPGMaker VX Ace and etc. for iOS except RPGMaker MV[because it uses Javascripts] a video from the youtube caught my attention, and so i tested it [and im desperate to run it on my device lol] Here is the link: <link removed by...
  14. ThisIsRavi

Hope you get what you need buddy, haha

Hope you get what you need buddy, haha
  15. ThisIsRavi

Getting Dizzy in the forum :barf::barf::barf:

Getting Dizzy in the forum :barf::barf::barf:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekko_Hime