Recent content by Thordon123

1. Thordon123

Fonts for specific messages with YEP Message Core+Load Custom Fonts

Does anyone know how to use a text command to cause specific messages to show up in specific fonts with YEP Message core? For my game, I need certain messages to use a particular font to show that they are "secret." I've uploaded the fonts in question and designated them correctly through YEP...
  2. Thordon123

Show enemy targets

Thank you, I didn't realize it would require a whole plug-in.
  3. Thordon123

Modern Military Tiles

Thank you very much, I think that's precisely what I need!
  4. Thordon123

Show enemy targets

Hey there, I'm working on a battle system for MV and one feature I really want to include is a display of the enemy's intended target before the enemy acts, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I'd like the portraits of the intended victims to display over the heads of the enemies...
  5. Thordon123

Modern Military Tiles

Hi there everyone, I'm just wondering if there are any modern military tilesets available out there, preferably free ones, for use with RPG Maker MV? I'm making a modern adventure game in MV and one of the important locations is a military supply cache, so I was hoping to scatter around some...
  6. Thordon123

Combo system with Common Events

Haha, never played Xenoblade chronicles before! Does it still count as plagiarism if you do it in reverse..? ;) Oh I think I have buff & states core but I'm just not using to the fullest extent. Not sure what you mean by the array functions but I'll go check out some tutorials. Thanks!
  7. Thordon123

Combo system with Common Events

Gilgamar State Common Events: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/state-common-events.57853/ Hey, so I'm working on a combo system for my game that works like this: Every character has three basic attacks- call them Red, Blue, and Green Each attacks "marks" the enemy with a Red...
  8. Thordon123

RMMV Tomb of The Tyrant

UPDATE 1: Added text pop-up for Snuff Box usage on acquisition Fixed blackout bug when re-entering Tomb Fixed scaling on monsters (snakes and skeledogs are smaller now) Should now be possible to save and use the options menu; included a "www" folder in the .zip download with a "save" folder...
  9. Thordon123

Yanfly Item Core Error

Hi, I'm using Yanfly's Item Core Plugin and I've received the error message (attached below): Invalid battle command type: use_skill Have no clue at all where it could be coming from; I'm not sure how Item Core would effect battle commands. Has anyone else run into this? Decided to ask...
  10. Thordon123

Saving and Options Errors in Downloadable Version

Lovely, actually just had hiddenone tell me about you finding this out when she was talking about my demo lol. I'll be sure to try it, seems like a nice and elegant fix
  11. Thordon123

RMMV Tomb of The Tyrant

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Both for the battlers and the feedback! ;) Thanks again, the feedback is dead-on and super helpful. This is my first RPG maker game so I'm hungry for advice. And I'll certainly make sure to re-scale the battlers, wouldn't want to do an injustice to your lovely work :)
  12. Thordon123

Huh well I'm not alone then, I guess. I suppose I'll just have to upload the entire folder.
  13. Thordon123

Enigma Virtual Box- http://enigmaprotector.com/en/downloads.html I've recently put my game up on itch.io as a single, downloadable file which I created through Engima Virtual Box. It plays fine mostly, save for two errors: One: The game can't be saved (when I try it just makes a "cancel"...
  14. Thordon123

RMMV Tomb of The Tyrant

Tomb of the Tyrant [CONTENT WARNING: Strong Language and Drug References] SYNOPSIS Tomb of the Tyrant (TotT) is a short standalone adventure featuring the exploits of the ambiguously heroic Captain Raum and his long-suffering crewmembers, Mary and Akram. (Spoiler alert: you also get a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spaghetti12