Recent content by Thorgaaz

1. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Soo. Problem solved i guess. Only the TP thing is still there and that is an very minor point in my case. I figure it out or ignoring it later. Thanks for the help much appreciated. The Scriptlineerror didnt appear again since a long Time now. So i guess it came from changing something before...
  2. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

No, New enemy is the one i made today. The one you see on the Screen. Old enemy is when i fight anyone i made before. Any troop. But i think i actually found the "problem" by switching old and new and than switching the stats. And unbelievable its the Magic Defence. It seems the automatic...
  3. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Alright. to 1. That does seem to work with the TP problem. Big thanks. To 2. Canged it on all 3 Skelettons. Result, all 3 now do only baseattack on new enemy, but everything works normal on old enemy.
  4. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

IT WORKED
  5. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Here the troop Window. Didnt work with first post. Also showing the on death Mechanic for the mentioned Actor. Or so i hoped until i figured out that I CANT UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS SHOWING THE SECOND SITE. HOW? WHY? At least i can describe it. If Skeletton1 is dead, remove Skeletton from party...
  6. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Alright here the Screenshots from the Summon skill, the Class (actor is blanc) the Troop Window and the Enemy Window.
  7. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Thanks. Give me a minute for doing the shots.
  8. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

Yes and Yes. As Mentioned, he even works perfectly fine with the other Enemies.
  9. Thorgaaz

Autobattle Problem

So i have again a very strange Problem. I have a Partymember which i summon with an simple heal and add to party command. On death he gets kicked out of the Party, until i use the command again. That Member fights on his own using random attack or spells. (autobattle) My Problem is, that for...
  10. Thorgaaz

Parallel Process Moving Clouds Stops While Talking

So i did fix the small Animations. Instead of parallel events which swap pages with different Artwork on it, i now use stepping Animations for the simpler ones. That does work. Stepping animations does keep running even while Talking. But sadly that is impossible to do with the Clouds. Im...
  11. Thorgaaz

Erm... no further Ideas? Maybe someone who has clouds in his Game can tell me how you did it? Edit: I just realized that ALL Paralell processes (like water animation) stop during the Talking. So maybe there is no cure, or you need a script to do it?
  12. Thorgaaz

Parallel Battle Event.

Thanks, I will look for one. Edit: I use Yanfly´s State Animations Script now. And it works very well. Thanks again, Problem solved.
  13. Thorgaaz

Parallel Battle Event.

How are you doing theese? Im Trying to have an Animation permanent on the Battlefield. Like Spinning Swords around the Enemy as long as he has a state, or a leaver is on. But if I use an Common Event even putting it as parallel process it only shows it the one Time I first call it. Example...
  14. Thorgaaz

Ups, found something which MIGHT be useful for this Case xd. It looks like I did use a Script for the Clouds too. So maybe the Issue is here. Edit: Tried the script Roninator2 mentioned, and you´re right. It didnt change.
  15. Thorgaaz

Honestly I dont really understand the Question. I looked it up to be sure, but there is no other Event or Process which affect theese Variables. It is only Copy/pasted onto another Map, but that one shouldnt run at this point. The Variables should behave like the typical Rpgmaker Variables. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu