Recent content by Thornton

1. Thornton

RMMV Showing variables linked to an item in the description (YEP Item Core)

Hi everyone, I'm using this script to show evals in the weapons and armor descriptions. The weapons and armors I'm using have a randomly generated weaponDamage variable attached to them during the item creation process utilizing Yanfly's Item Core. What I'm trying to do is show the generated...
  2. Thornton

RMMV How to access a item's js variable created in Yanfly's Item Core

@ramza Wow, that was surprisingly easy and fast, thank you! It was fairly critical to get this to work. Yeah, if it comes down to that I'll try to analyze the documentation again. Thread is solved!
  3. Thornton

RMMV How to access a item's js variable created in Yanfly's Item Core

Hey everyone, I'm using Yanfly's Item Core plugin alongside ICFSoft's Param Core (Link). What I'm trying to do is access a js variable that was assigned by a independent item during the "<On Creation Eval>" tag so that my custom stat can increase in value based on the generated number. What I...
  4. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Works perfectly, thanks a lot!
  5. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Hi all, I'm wondering what's the code for checking what current skill the actor is currently using? I checked 'ol Father Google, but errors get tossed my way when using those codes in related topics. I'm utilizing Yanfly's Buff & State Core for the code.
  6. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Thanks for confirming and providing the allied version. Glad to hear there's no magic math behind the scenes. For anyone interested, I managed to figure out how to achieve the effect I wanted in the original post: The "0.1" (10%) represents the penalty. At 8 enemies, there is a 70% reduction...
  7. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Hi all, I hope this is the correct forum for this question. 1) I'm trying to make a damage ability that has its damage decreased by 10% for every alive enemy. I saw this code that can probably help achieve the effect: $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length But I'm not sure how to use this in the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SterlingSword