Tiamat-86
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i thought ive seen some dumb posts on these forums... spent last week amongst terraria subreddit... you guys are geniuses compared to terraria players.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    Yeah, this applies to most video game reddits, not just Terraria.

Hell, it probably applies to most reddit forums in general.
    Tiamat-86
    Tiamat-86
    i had to just quit going to that reddit. 90% of the posts i see make me just wanna call them a f' idiot.
    answer always either in the 1st paragraph of the wiki for that item, bottom of the same page in the 'patch introduced' history telling them "doesnt exist on console yet", or its just an in game settings/keybind that to damn lazy to look at.
    Tiamat-86
    Tiamat-86
    only time i ever got anywhere near as annoyed on these forums was when some guy that "loves company" just wouldnt provide any helpful info that was asked for, refused to do tutorials, and just read everyones "here how you do it" and then just winged it anyways failing miserably and then arguing with the helpers.
    D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
    they're getting no more chances from me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otwm