Tianura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There was this particular detective project on here that I was following for a while but it got discontinued... it was a sidescroller I believe? It had some really gorgeous art and I wanted to take some pointers from its demo video but can't find it anymore...
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I used to have a sidescroller detective project, and I happened to make my YouTube vids private at some point! I don't think I had a demo video, but I know I had some rough mockups for a title sequence, file select screen, and a title screen. Anything in particular you're looking for?
    Tianura
    Tianura
    Oh! I was just looking to see the overall design direction that's all
    I can be a little kind though, here's my character Kite without his coat. Pretty plain, it's still a WIP
    IH2e63R.png
    Summer is already here... yet I'm making my characters wear sweaters and scarves. I'm eeeviiiiilllll :LZSevil:
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Where I live, summer was yesterday, today is winter, and tomorrow is spring. :p
    Tianura
    Tianura
    Global Warming do be funky
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Yeah... our planet needs to chill :p
    I wonder if it's possible to show a bust image over a message window if I'm using a custom image for showing messages? Hmmm...
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Afaik images will always be under message widows, you would either need a plugin or faux-message window it using another image and careful positioning of the text in transparent window mode.
    It feels so funny returning to these forums after so many years~ nearly a decade! Back then I was a kid juggling so much schoolwork and starting out with a half assed idea that went nowhere :p
    Now I qctually know how to create plot structures and am writing everything out before I start, its great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....
Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.
Twitch I am live with some piano practice and a session of my Interactive Text Adventure!
I've been working on my own RPGmaker project for the last couple of months (It will be a year in October), and I've been enjoying the process a lot. I still have a ton of things to do, but seeing things slowly come to life feels rewarding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deacon