Recent content by TicklishWasabi

1. TicklishWasabi

Flowing River

I managed to get it to work with some simple eventing but as you might imagine it's pretty clunky. And if you wanted to change which way the river/water pulled you (like if it turns) you would probably need to put region tiles overall 4 possible directions of pull, then have an event check which...
  2. TicklishWasabi

Flowing River

I was wondering if it was possible to have a river that consistently pulls the player in one direction, without taking away control from the player. So traveling against the current would lower your move speed, with it would increase it, but not moving at all would also move you downstream. And...
  3. TicklishWasabi

Decreasing delay between attacks

Yeah, I'm actually using Yanfly's Battle Core, but it doesn't seem to work the same with repeats attack times for items. Which is more what I'm going for.
  4. TicklishWasabi

Decreasing delay between attacks

Is it possible to decrease the delay between attacks? Specifically, when you increase the attack times for an actor or for an item, can the delay between those attacks be shortened? -Thanks
  5. TicklishWasabi

Movement Route Question

I totally forgot you could specify a move route without the move route command my b thanks guys :)
  6. TicklishWasabi

Movement Route Question

I know there is a "skip if cannot move" button for movement routes, but is there a way to set the event to wait if it can't move? Like for instance, you have an NPC moving through an area, and the player walks in front of him, stopping the NPC, maybe talks to the NPC, and then when the player...
  7. TicklishWasabi

Add a state to a player if they attack an enemy

Thanks, guys the formula worked perfectly!
  8. TicklishWasabi

Add a state to a player if they attack an enemy

I looked around a bit and I'm not sure how to word it, so maybe that's why i can't find anything, but is there a way to have an enemy have a state, which then, in turn, gives a different state to the player if they attack the enemy in battle? For example, an enemy would have a poisonous state...
  9. TicklishWasabi

Freezing Player Movement Without Wait Command

This almost works but runs into the problem that the move route still has to be set to "Skip if cannot move" which means the moment the player is pushed into an immovable tile it will skip to the end of the autorun event which has the off switch, which then means the player is free to move...
  10. TicklishWasabi

Freezing Player Movement Without Wait Command

I'm making an event where the player occasionally gets pushed back with some wind, to do this I've put the gusts on a timer, and then set the move route of the player to be pushed in the appropriate direction. The problem is once they've been pushed to a place where they can't be pushed any...
  11. TicklishWasabi

Skill doing 0 damage?

Yeah that's fine, thanks!
  12. TicklishWasabi

Skill doing 0 damage?

(**) is the symbol for using an exponent. Also, it just started working for some reason, I went in and changed the a.atk's/a.def's one at a time instead of all at once and now it's working, and I'm not sure why. Maybe there was an extra space somewhere I didn't see or something.
  13. TicklishWasabi

Skill doing 0 damage?

I'm using this formula to calculate damage for a basic magic attack: (((a.mat + a.level * 2) - b.mdf) ** 1.33) + (a.mat / 2) and this formula for a basic physical attack: (((a.atk + a.level * 2) - b.def) ** 1.33) + (a.atk / 2) The physical attack works, but it seems that whenever I replace...
  14. TicklishWasabi

Down scaling your enemy illustrations without making them look blurry

*TLDR it's a sharpness filter.* I've been doing digital art since about 2015, and I like to make my own illustrations for my game projects when I can. A problem I've run into, however, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Is that once you finish an illustration, if you paint it at a high...
  15. TicklishWasabi

Turn Condition not Working?

Thanks for the tip-off, I looked and I don't think the part about action sequences is the culprit but I could be wrong.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik