Recent content by Tiduril

1. oh, wat erg. :/ ik hoop dat de verzekeringen betaalt! :)

oh, wat erg. :/ ik hoop dat de verzekeringen betaalt! :)
  2. waar was het? o.O vreselijk!

waar was het? o.O vreselijk!
  3. DMV Zelda HUD

i used " $gamePlayer.setHeartsShown() " and   "$gamePlayer.setHeartsShown(3)" as a script and as a plug in command, the plug in command doesnt work, and if i use it as a script i get following error: "Type error: undefined is not a function" :/ EDIT: I should have press F8 earlier.. I had...
  4. Zelda Style Map Transitions

Hey! :) Thank you so much Jeremy for this epic plug in :D But i have i little question: In a Link to the past for SNES, the camera switching areas are bigger and differ from map to map; not like the camera switches in Links worlds and dungeons in the GBC Games. So: is there any...
  5. DMV Zelda HUD

first of all: Nice, really appreciate the idea of this plugin! But: what is the script call to turn this hud on? i got the image in the system folder and the plug in is activated, but no hud displays :unsure: and the help description is sadly not very helpful to me.. i could need help...
  6. Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD)

Oh, wonderful! Looks perfect now! thank you so much for your work. :)
  7. McSundae's Tall Sprite Corner - Updated with alot People [18/02/16]

sooo good! this is epic! thank you soooooooo much <3 can't belive i found this, thank you so much for your work!
  8. Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD)

is there a way to disable the MP and EXP bar? that would help me a lot! :)
  9. Non-Combat Menu

wonderful! <3 absolutely working perfect! oh, thank you soooo much :)  
  10. Non-Combat Menu

Hey mjshi! First let me thank you for your great work! It is just awesome! :) But i have a little wish: can you add the possibility to use this plug in with the "Item Combination System" from Jeremy Cannady? ( So that it will display the "Combine" section in the Menu. If it is to...
  11. Item Combination System

i love it! i am very excited towards the update! :))

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caihong201814