Birthday:
Aug 11, 1986 (Age: 33)
Writer

Share This Page

Tifa

Villager, Female, 33, from It's a Secret to Everybody

Tifa was last seen:
Jul 31, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Tifa's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 11, 1986 (Age: 33)
    Writer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Interests:
    Manga, Anime, Video Games. Fantasy, Books, Writing, Reading, Art
    The birthday I chose isn't my actual birthday. It's actually Cloud's birthday according to the Final Fantasy Wiki.

I've written seven books that have yet to be published, and I'm working on ideas for a new series.

My favourite video games are: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Metroid Zero Mission, Mother 3, Rune Factory 4, Radiant Historia/Perfect Chronology, Dragon Quest IX, Pokemon Pearl/Platinum, Pokemon Explorers of Sky, Fire Emblem Fates, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania Order of Eclessia, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Persona 3 PSP, Persona 4 Golden, Persona Q, The Last Story, and Okami. I also play Smash Brawl and Smash 4.
    My favourite manga are: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, RG Veda, Cardcaptor Sakura, XXXholic, Chobits, Wish, and Claymore.
    My favourite anime are: Clannad, Kanon, AIR, Little Busters, Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, Anohana, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Persona 4 the animation.
    My favourite anime movies are: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Your Name, Wolf Children, Forest of the Fireflies, and the Persona 3 movies.

Signature

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart to Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII