Recent content by Tigertenaka

1. Tigertenaka

RMMV TypeError: Cannot read property 'isMoving' of undefined

Those assets in the libs folder being the dragonbones folder that contains the dragonBones.js and dragonBonesPixi.js, correct? If so, then yes, those are there. And I did copy the proper code from the plugin into the index.html, and formatted it to fit in with the rest of the code. As for the...
  2. Tigertenaka

RMMV TypeError: Cannot read property 'isMoving' of undefined

I'm trying to integrate Dragonbones into my project, and I've had some problems to say the least. I've been able to fix issues up to this point. Now when I start a battle, it will load properly, but when any actor or enemy does anything at all, I get this error: Which seems to reference...

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS