Recent content by Timandmoor

1. Timandmoor

Looking for an artist, a musician, an animator and a writer

For music check timandmoor.com
  2. Timandmoor

[RECRUITMENT] Sound and Music

Check timandmoor.com
  3. Timandmoor

Timandmoor - music and sounds for awesome games!

Sure, send it to contact@timandmoor.com
  4. Timandmoor

Could you please send the message via the site form at timandmoor.com - so that all of us can read it? Thx :)
  5. Timandmoor

Timandmoor is a team of passionate sound-addicted professionals from Moscow. Currently we are expanding our portfolio and can offer free soundtracks for interesting and catchy games. We do our best to add some sonic magic to your games. All soundtracks are carefully polished to perfectly fit...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy