TimmyTheNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been working on this game since 2012, starting to think trying to make a game by myself is a bad idea.
    TimmyTheNerd
    TimmyTheNerd
    I haven't started over often. The times I have is because I have a brother who likes to play 'tricks' on me and delete all my progress and the backups on my flashdrives.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I was started mine in late 2014, and I was starting to think I was being lazy, having not finished yet. No restarts for me, though.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I must be unique on the start over part, as I started in June 2014, and started over 5 times (last one February 2015) before I settled into the current version of the game.
    Sick. Still working on my game. Now that's dedication.
    TimmyTheNerd
    TimmyTheNerd
    I also just noticed the time where I'm at. 3:45 AM, yay for all nighters.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Or insanity. They look a lot alike.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepycap