TimmyTheNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been working on this game since 2012, starting to think trying to make a game by myself is a bad idea.
    TimmyTheNerd
    TimmyTheNerd
    I haven't started over often. The times I have is because I have a brother who likes to play 'tricks' on me and delete all my progress and the backups on my flashdrives.
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    I was started mine in late 2014, and I was starting to think I was being lazy, having not finished yet. No restarts for me, though.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I must be unique on the start over part, as I started in June 2014, and started over 5 times (last one February 2015) before I settled into the current version of the game.
    Sick. Still working on my game. Now that's dedication.
    TimmyTheNerd
    TimmyTheNerd
    I also just noticed the time where I'm at. 3:45 AM, yay for all nighters.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Or insanity. They look a lot alike.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?
RPG maker Dev pro tips: 1, back up your project. 2, take care of your back. 3, back up your project again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveelynn