Recent content by TimmyTheNerd

1. TimmyTheNerd

Dark Fantasy Character Pack

Can't check this out until I get home in a few days. Does anyone know if this is in Katakura Hibiki's style? I'm making a game using his MV resources right now.
  2. TimmyTheNerd

How would you do a Legend of Mana 'Land Make' system?

Now I just need to find a way to make it a Tactical RPG and I'll have my dream game set.
  3. TimmyTheNerd

I was thinking of taking it and modifying it a bit more. The fluff reason for the world being barren is more or less the same as Legend of Mana's. Something happened that caused the world to shatter, with the only remaining piece being the player's home. The map would be a bit more like your...
  4. TimmyTheNerd

I've been playing a lot of Legend of Mana lately, my favorite JRPG on the PS1. In it, it has a system they call the 'Land Make' system. As you play through the games, you get artifacts. You can then place these artifacts on the World Map and they become new Towns, Dungeons or Fields. This allows...
  5. TimmyTheNerd

I have an idea, not sure how to implement it.

Thanks Shaz. I'll go and post this in MV.
  6. TimmyTheNerd

I have an idea, not sure how to implement it.

I've been playing a lot of Legend of Mana lately, my favorite JRPG on the PS1. In it, it has a system they call the 'Land Make' system. As you play through the games, you get artifacts. You can then place these artifacts on the World Map and they become new Towns, Dungeons or Fields. This allows...
  7. TimmyTheNerd

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Finally got MV and decided to test out the RTP and practice my exteriors a bit. Kinda sad I can't use the Ancient Dungeons stuff from Celiana (Mostly due to being lazy and unwilling to do all the conversion work) but I'm mostly glad since now I can use all the features I've been missing out on...
  8. TimmyTheNerd

Got MV battler resources instead of VXAce ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Luckily I am very patient and have a lot of mapping to work on.
  9. TimmyTheNerd

I don't have access to the MV stuff cause I don't own MV or the MV pack. All I know is that these battlers are much larger than the VX Ace battlers from other Hibiki packs, meaning I can't use the human ones alongside the battlers from the other pack without it being clearly noticeable. The...
  10. TimmyTheNerd

@mlogan I DID purchase for the correct engine. I got MV resources instead of VX Ace ones. Here's two screenshots I took. The fault is not on me in this one.
  11. TimmyTheNerd

I tried to go through the support process and it just lead me to RPGMakerWeb's support page. They wont let me get a refund cause it's been more than 24hrs.
  12. TimmyTheNerd

So, after attempting to buy Hibiki Katakura's Monsters Vol.2 through the webstore and having my card regetted three times, I went onto Steam and bought the version of the pack available to VX Ace. Normally, Hibiki's resources, since Lords of Darkness and Monsters Vol.1, come with VX Ace and MV...
  13. TimmyTheNerd

Screenshot Thread (PVGames)

I've never had a problem with the VX Ace stuff. But then again I basically bought all of the High Fantasy packs as they were released. Fell in love with them the moment I first saw them and bugged Jesse a few times with my questions. Fun fact, I'm the guy who asked Jesse about signs and the...
  14. TimmyTheNerd

Sorry for double posting. However, I recently finished my Academy. Instead of making it a different location from the 1st Town, I combined the two to make it easier for new players. Not only does it hold the Academy, where the player starts off and can get some tutorials *optional*, but is also...
  15. TimmyTheNerd

WIP of a military academy for my game. Using VX Ace. Everything is being done in engine because I'm worried I'll mess things up with GIMP if I try and parallax it. I own all of the High Fantasy resources for VX Ace and right now I'm trying to make a game inspired by my D&D and Pathfinder...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity