Recent content by TimothyMV

1. TimothyMV

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Yes. <JS Crafting Effect> $gameParty.gainItem($dataItems[78], 4); </JS Crafting Effect>
  2. TimothyMV

Sorry about that whole thing. I didn't use the $dataItems[itemId] database code earlier today.
  3. TimothyMV

Yes, I'm trying to do something like, Wood turns into 5 coals. Also where is the notebook?
  4. TimothyMV

I need help. why does <JS Crafting Effect> gameParty.gainItem(78, 4, includeEquip); </JS Crafting Effect> not work at all in VisuStella MZ Item Crafting System?
  5. TimothyMV

I didn't even know they had a twitter.
  6. TimothyMV

Hmmm Interesting, maybe I can take some pointers
  7. TimothyMV

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Wait a minute does that mean that there's a possibility that my database will be wiped?!?! Also, now I feel like I have to make my own bestiary by google docs.
  8. TimothyMV

For some reason the entire Iconset flashes every time an event spawns and I have no idea how to fix that, and this was even after updating everything. And after all that, at 10:55 am, 5/6/2021, I found out that this was an issue with Proximity Compass.
  9. TimothyMV

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

hey, so when are you gonna do a port of your Beastbook? with the sv actor enemy support?
  10. TimothyMV

[CGMZ] Crafting

uh
  11. TimothyMV

YES that would be wonderful.
  12. TimothyMV

Ok, now here's to hoping that this crafting allows me to have multiple recipes for a single item.
  13. TimothyMV

Oh my yes!! I'll be happily be waiting!
  14. TimothyMV

Honestly, I would really love it, with the Item & Equip Core, you have the option to toggle categories to not be seen in the menu or not.
  15. TimothyMV

I would absolutely love to see Yanfly Tips & Tricks, but translated into VisuStella MZ.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9