Recent content by TinyMine

1. TinyMine

I am sorry, but no. I never really got into in MV and I am not working with it anymore… Thanks...

I am sorry, but no. I never really got into in MV and I am not working with it anymore… Thanks for asking though, makes me happy xoxo
  2. TinyMine

Tinys More Currencies (TMC)

This might be for you: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tinys-trade-system-tts.20243/#post-193101 However - Currently I am not updating or working on my Scripts anymore. They should still work though… PS: Bist du es Twoface? vxace Forum? ^^
  3. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Hey guys - I really do not come into place right now - so much real life going on...  Feel free to edit unless original Author is given!  Love you all Have fun making beautiful games
  4. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

I have little time these days but I want to promise I will put those good ideas into the plugin asap :) Thanks for the input - highly appreciated. Regards
  5. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

oh ya - gold! Thats true. Will be added! :) And I will have a deeper look into Yanfly... he is using his own gainItem function which ignores the default one because items can have different max amounts as far as I can see.... hmmm... I will check if I can not do a compatibilty addon for this...
  6. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

@Karberus: Can you link me Yanflys script? It sounds like Yanfly is overwriting default methods which would be strange for him... I can not fix it from my side then though :/
  7. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Which can be only possible when another plugin you might use overwrites Game_CharacterBase.initMembers function. I can not reproduce this error :/
  8. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Ok guys. 1.1 is out and downloadable Click Me New: - plugin command changed (see Plugin Manager) - Text pops up with name and or amount - Text can stand alone when empty icon is chosen - Icon can stand alone when no text and amount is given - Option to autopop up whenever players receives...
  9. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

@Korzara: Thank you  :wub: @Vassim74: Have fun with it mate ;) Free to use. Credit me if you like but however - using it is the most important thing I guess hehe @Karberus: So some kind of "auto icon on gain item"ish-flag ya? I think that would be a cool idea! Thanks for the input...
  10. TinyMine

Tinys Revive By Item

Since I already got good input to add more features to the script (state, equip) I can imagine to build in something like the "life shroom" you mentioned. I will see what I can do in this. Kind regards
  11. TinyMine

Tinys Revive By Item

Well... I am using only 2 default methods that are aliased and not "changed" at all. What exactly is not working? In my plugin itself you will find which methods I have used and from which classes. Maybe another plugin is overwriting existing default methods, which would be not good.
  12. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

I will have a look into this idea. Nothing too difficult but I guess it will come around in another plugin since this one is more about temporary popups - not sure yet. I will work on it and see what comes around. Keep on! Thanks for the input. :) Regards
  13. TinyMine

Tinys Revive By Item

Both could be added easiliy I guess. Like the ID of the item you could specifiy either a state or a equipped item to have the re-raise effect. I could try to add it if you like :) thanks for the input!  Regards!
  14. TinyMine

Tinys Revive By Item

Tinys Revive By Item An Item prevents gameover like in Zelda byTinyMine   How to use it: Create or download the file Tiny_ReviveByItem.js and put it in your plugin folder of your project. Further information you will find in your Plugin Manager. What it does: A small Plugin that lets the player...
  15. TinyMine

Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Cheers mate! So just a text below the icon right?  What do you mean with "leave the icon displayed"? Do you want to just show the text without the icon? Kind regards!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326