Recent content by Tirian

1. Tirian

Post Your Music

the rest of your instruments are fine to me, it's just that I'd put the bass at the center
  2. Tirian

Post Your Music

@everyone thanks a lot for the feedback! The whole EP is meant to continue off of each track (some tracks do that better than others.) The instrument that plays the main melody in the begining sounds very midi and uninteresting, try adding some articulation/playing with the velocities and...
  3. Tirian

Post Your Music

Go home Soundcloud you're drunk. I need to bookmark this thread so I don't have to spam it with my massive walls of text everytime I come back haha (yes I am three months late so?) Welp, better get to it: -------------------- The vocals sound a bit distant, which may be an artistic choice...
  4. Tirian

Designing a combat system: Where do you start?

Thanks a lot for the advice everyone! The combat system I had in mind isn't too complicated so I thought it wouldn't be too difficult (plus it's very close to the one already in place), but I'll get to work and see for myself :)
  5. Tirian

Designing a combat system: Where do you start?

I have a general idea of what my combat system would be, but everytime I try to write it down I get stuck: I don't know where to start. Is there a particular approach to building a combat system, are there any tools that could help me?
  6. Tirian

Post Your Music

Oh god I have a lot to catch up to O_O Nice work! You handled very well creating a somewhat melancholic song but with a touch of hope, especially in the intro. If I were to add my grain of salt though, I'd say it takes a very long time to introduce a new motif (at around 2:40), the intro is...
  7. Tirian

Post Your Music

Be careful, I'm hearing clipping in the intro. (and the outro too) The intro is nice, but compared to the chorus it's very flat, I would maybe add some reverb, but more importantly make it more "human" (for example you can mess around with the velocity of your instruments). The higher drums...
  8. Tirian

Post Your Music

I gave your album a listen, and I must say it's very interesting. The ambience is really nice, it feels tense and overall enjoyable (That last piano song man <3). You should be careful though, as some songs were clipping at time, so check your mix before exporting your songs. Also the songs...
  9. Tirian

Welcome to the New Forums!

All right, thanks!
  10. Tirian

@Archeia Thanks, but what about the previously posted links?
  11. Tirian

Bug Name: Soundcloud links are gone URL: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/post-your-music.16202/page-63 Description: I don't know if it falls into the normal links category, but all Soundcloud links (that were automatically embeded) are gone.
  12. Tirian

A Composer Out of Ideas?

I wanted to try it out, but there's a password on the file...
  13. Tirian

Post Your Music

The update is great and all, but... The soundcloud links are gone.
  14. Tirian

Post Your Music

Albion One by Spitfire Audio for ensemble stuff; https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/albion-one/ Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato by Cinesamples for the solo cello; https://cinesamples.com/product/tina-guo-acoustic-cello-legato Mercury Elements by Soundiron for the boys choir...
  15. Tirian

Post Your Music

To be honest I think both versions are really good! The first one had a percussion and guitar part, but the second one works just as well for a more "peaceful" environement. I'd use both of them in a game, just in different situations (for example the second one for when the player is walking...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funland