Titanhex
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2019

Share This Page

Titanhex

Do-It-All, Male, from In my office.

Veteran

Going live in 5 mins on Twitch ( channel=titanhex ) Discussing story design, and game mechanics while developing. Mar 14, 2018

Titanhex was last seen:
Sep 18, 2019
    1. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Going live in 5 mins on Twitch (
      ) Discussing story design, and game mechanics while developing.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    2. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Hey guys I'll be streaming in 45 Mins (2PM MST) I'll show off Artwork, Game Documenting, and Plugin Installation! www.twitch.tv/titanhex
      1. Soul Tech likes this.
    3. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Hey guys going live in an hour and a half (2PM MST) on twitch.tv/titanhex Talking game dev as I start work on my new game.
    4. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      As stated in my tutorial post, I'm livestream on twitch.tv/titanhex Join for beginner and advanced stuff, photoshop, etc.
    5. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      *wipes sweat from brow* Another Design Tutorial down.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Your icon is fantastic
        Oct 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Every time I look at the icon I made for myself I bust out laughing. Probably will change it by tomorrow though.
    7. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Starting a livestream tutorial for the RPG Maker Basics:
      Conditonal Branches, Switches, and Variables all covered indepth and in less than an hour.
      It's gonna happen in less than 5 minutes!

www.twitch.tv/titanhex
    8. Titanhex
      Titanhex
    9. Titanhex
      Titanhex
    10. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        If you're still doing in in the next half-hour, I'll be there! *I'm about to head out*
        Jan 29, 2015
    11. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      So I'm confused on a few things. First, I think I submitted a game. Not sure. What are the steps to submit a game? I added one and it should be in there.
      1. Titanhex
        Titanhex
        Also how do you see the game you submitted?
        Jul 1, 2014
      2. Titanhex
        Titanhex
        Also my clock on my start bar seems to think UTC is every single time zone in the U.S.
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        When you log in and go to your dashboard it will show you your submissions. I believe the deadline was a little over an hour ago.
        Jul 1, 2014
    12. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Our first semester of Ace Academy is launching July 5th. A place to learn Game Making through communicating with RPG Maker. We would love tutors and teachers to join us.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Clord
        Clord
        "What is a common event?"
        Jun 25, 2014
      3. animesock52
        animesock52
        This sounds really interesting.
        Jun 25, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Wouldn't it have worked better if you'd rounded up tutors and teachers first?
        Jun 26, 2014
    13. Titanhex
      Titanhex
    14. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Ace Academy is on day 5 of enrollments. Check it out! People have been surprised a concept like this exists and they almost missed it.
    15. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      We're in Day 5 of Ace Academy student enrollments. Don't forget to submit, incase a change needs to be made! Enrollment ends June 9th @5PM MST. I'll try to upload a tutorial on filling out the app today.
    16. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      In 5 minutes (6PM MST) I will be hosting a livestream to teach the 3 fundamental mechanics of RPG Maker. Join me: www.twitch.tv/titanhex
    17. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Ace Academy is open for Student Applications. With the release of the Humble Bundle interest has quadrupled. Be sure to hop on board, it's gonna be fantastic!
    18. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Ace Academy starts taking Student Enrollment tomorrow! If you haven't looked at it, now's the time. It's in General Discussion. Hope the people waiting are pumped!
    19. Titanhex
      Titanhex
      Ace Academy is taking Enrollments in one week. If you haven't heard of it, check it out under General Discussion.
      1. Ruby
        Ruby
        Hi! I got your PM awhile back. I'm still interested. You just PMed me at a very bad time. :(
        May 27, 2014
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        pmed you also
        May 27, 2014
      3. Titanhex
        Titanhex
        Thanks! I hope you guys are interested. It should be fun. I'll keep you updated.
        May 27, 2014
    20. Titanhex
      Titanhex
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thanks for checking out my profile. If you like my work or want to say any words of encouragement please do. I look forward to all chatter here.

[​IMG]

Game Making and Nerdy acitivities

Signature

Work Posts