Titanhex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey everyone! I'm livestreaming your Eventing questions and answering how to make awesome systems. Join and ask me at www.twitch.tv/titanhex Just waiting on more people.
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Closed it down early due to lack of participation. I'll be doing it again Friday.
    My eventing livestream is gonna start in one hour. Bring your questions on how to Event and how to make systems; I'll answer them! ww.twitch.tv/titanhex
    1 Hour til my livestream. Bring your questions about how to event systems and use the database. I'll be sure to answer them! www.twitch.tv/titanhex
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Also if no one has questions I'll be showcasing how I made some of my more complex evented systems and teaching you how to do them.
    Link, Listen~! I'll be doing a Beginner's Intro into RPG Maker VX Ace around 7PM MST on my twitch channel. I'll link it here closer to the time. Join me!
    Thanks all for checking out my stream! I'm thinking of doing a "Lets Make a Game" stream tomorrow where people throw ideas for making a game and I do them.
    Livecasting starting now. I'll wait for people to come in. We'll be covering beyond the basics of RPG Maker VX Ace. www.twitch.tv/titanhex
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Quick warning, I will possibly leave the session early. Waiting on a correspondence about some stuff, but in the mean time my body is ready!
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Starting at 7:45 MST as long as we have 3 or more viewers.
    Alright, I'm starting a livestream to teach RMVX Ace, starting with mapping and eventing. Later will be doing Ace Academy Q&A. Join at twitch.tv/titanhex.
    Brought someone from brand new to using advanced eventing (making a custom battle system) in less than a week. Think anyone would pay to see those kinds of results?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Possibly. I'd be interested to know more about what you're planning on offering, first.
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Of course, results may vary. This is the first person I've had the privilege of teaching what I know.

Hopefully my tutorials and game demo speaks for what I know.
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Lesson, followed by guided assistance. I explain the basics of the software and eventing, followed by practice from the user where I stand by and help troubleshoot when you're stuck or don't understand.

When/If I offer this I'll have a detailed plan. Let me say right now that most people are learning things in the wrong order, at the wrong time, in the wrong combination.
    Ace Academy: Practice through Roleplay. An idea focused on Roleplaying and learning RMVX-A. It's kinda like Hogwarts for RPG Maker.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    If that Harry Potter kid is involved in any way, I ain't even touchin the thread. He can suck it! My magic is more manlier than his!
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    This link has been tested for Hpotter-1 Virus. Test Results: Inconclusive.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Damn it. Once I know it's clean, I'll be back~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120