Recent content by TKarver13

1. TKarver13

Damage formula that returns healing? I need help.

Another Problem I'm having:: I'm using this script var party = $gameParty.battleMembers().filter(function(member) { return member.isAlive() }); party.forEach(function(member) { var action = new Game_Action(member, true) action.setSkill(skillId) return action.apply(member) })...
  2. TKarver13

Thank You! This worked! dmg = (a.atk + a.mat) - b.mdf; a.gainHp(Math.ceil(dmg / 9)); dmg; Returned 20 damage, 3 healing aghh im so happy. A side question, is there a way to define a variable using damage? Like var= (a.atk + a.mat) ?
  3. TKarver13

Using RMMV, No Plugins, Vanilla AF. So I'm trying to write a formula that returns healing to (a) after dealing damage to (b) , the healing is mathed based on the damage inflicted. (Essentially a life-steal, but.. not) Something like this, correct me please: Type: HP Damage ((a.atk + a.mat)...
  4. TKarver13

Need Help creating Buff/Icon to show on screen upper right, with Step Counter. MapScreen Only for Leader

Oof, Well I guess I'll bench this idea, this is my first project and I'm trying to keep it Vanilla. No plugins, No excess stuff, simply what RMMV gives. As silly as it may sound. Thats why I'm not using plugins. I have an alternative but I thought the buff idea woulda been cool. but all that...
  5. TKarver13

Game & Map Screenshots 11

My first town! It's the northern village of Snigh (Snee) Be gentle! lol
  6. TKarver13

Need Help creating Buff/Icon to show on screen upper right, with Step Counter. MapScreen Only for Leader

Alright, So I am officially stuck for today. I am still looking for help I have the window drawn , icon is showing up, the variable is showing up. They are where I want them. The problems: Variable isnt counting. Its meant to count from 85 down to 0, with each step, then the window closes...
  7. TKarver13

Current Update, This is how far i've made it troubleshooting it myself: This draws the window as intended, but the Icon + Step variable doesnt actually show... This is my counter math that works as intended, but I'm trying to call the variable in above basically from this: Another thing is...
  8. TKarver13

This is what I currently have.. but im lost. This function returns and looks like this: This thread is going to turn into a; watch as I slowly fix this myself, kinda problem I've figured the box out, Now to draw an icon and draw text correctly in the box.
  9. TKarver13

I'm looking to create or show buffs/debuffs - on Map Screen Only. This would only pertain to the main character/leader of party. I Do Not Use plugins for this game! *** Something similar to what World of Warcraft does. If I get poisoned in a battle, afterwards it shows I'm 'poisoned' for : 100...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibas0001